No announcement yet.

Smu 10/27 3:30 et cbssn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just thinking it might be time to give Moore a try at QB and then Ridder delivers a nice ball to Lewis for a TD.
    ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Seems like we’ve given up on the run game but I think Warren will be the key pounding it the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
        I was just thinking it might be time to give Moore a try at QB and then Ridder delivers a nice ball to Lewis for a TD.
        I had been thinking the same thing at the same time!

Comment

This is starting to feel a lot like the last game.

Comment

Another choke job unfolding. Can UC at least get a first down in the fourth quarter??
            Last edited by London 'Cat; 10-27-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Can UC’s DBs play press coverage?? It is so frustrating watching SMU’s WRs make catch after catch after catch after catch.. . . . .

Comment

With UC unable to move the ball on offense and SMU leading by 3, that’s the game.

Comment

Nope. Premature. But, I agreed with you.

Comment

Wow. That would not have happened last year.

Comment

Thank goodness the defense bails the offense out to win the game. We have got to improve on offense, especially when we have the lead.

Comment

It wasn't pretty but it was a win and I'll take it.

Comment

Pressure kick by Smith. He had to make 3 in a row after 2 icing time outs.

Comment

What a win. I thought we were done after the 4th and 2. They grinded it out. Kudos to the defense and Marcus Freeman. SO many big plays. Ridder was shaky but made the throws when needed. On to Navy. Khalil was big. Geddis was big.

Comment

WOW just WOW. Now that’s the kind of back from the dead victory that can flip the narrative on a season.
                              Really happy for Cole Smith......talk about pressure!!!!

Comment

That was UC's first OT win in 10 years, according to Dan Hoard.

While Ridder makes mistakes, he's just a frosh. As time goes by, he'll mature. Today, though, despite his three turnovers (the missed handoff was his fault), he took over the game in the final minute. His mobility was big.

On the other side, though, the Cats were lucky they weren't flagged for horse collar on SMU's final attempt to salt the game away. If that was called, the game was over.

On to Navy! It should be a great atmosphere.
                                Last edited by swilsonsp4; 10-27-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X