No announcement yet.

Marshall 9/28 5:00 FB Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Schnied at Down the Drive just pointed out that in the last 5 meetings we've had with Marshall, there has been a safety scored in 4 of them. Just in case you were looking for a fun prop bet.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Anyone know of a bar showing the game today? I know of Casual Pint in Mason, but that is a bit of a drive.

Comment

I haven't yet found where Spectrum is broadcasting the game CBSSN has another game on from 330 until 700, My son sent me this free streaming link:

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/0

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
          Anyone know of a bar showing the game today? I know of Casual Pint in Mason, but that is a bit of a drive.
          Update on this: Holy Grail Banks and Taft Brewporium also have the game.

Comment

Same thing for Cincinnati Bell Fioptics as with Spectrum.

Comment

Who'd the third guy in the radio booth with Hoard and Kelly?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                It looks like this game will only be available on Facebook Watch, not on CBSSN. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm the last holdout, but having to signup for Facebook, which I have never done, and give them my personal information, which they'll sell over and over, is not worth it just to watch a football game. If I can watch without an account I will, otherwise the **** with it. I get that a lot of games will be on ESPN+ in the next contract, and I'll have to sign up for that, but signing up for FB is a different story. I won't do it.

https://gobearcats.com/sports/2019/9...ook-watch.aspx

I clicked the WATCH link on gobearcats.com and I am watching the facebook stream with no FB account:

https://www.facebook.com/LiveCUSA/vi...3730676861949/

Comment

What a butt-kicking. I never saw that coming. Boise State couldn't score on the Herd on their Smurf Turf.

We need for the injured players to be ready for UCF. Too many key players went down today.

Comment

Originally posted by kennh View Post
                    Who'd the third guy in the radio booth with Hoard and Kelly?
                    Maurice Egger is there. Something was mentioned about Tony Pike not making the trip.

Comment

Fun trip and great performance, particularly in the heat. For those who did not make the trip it was one of the hotter games i've ever attended. Kudos to the conditioning of the team. I'm guessing Cooper is out for a while, but did anyone hear anything on Bryan Wright? Ferguson almost looked like he was cramping but not sure on that one either. I didn't see them dropping 52 on the road. Nice work.

Comment

Mike Denbrock called a great game. The Herd were on their heels all afternoon.

Comment

If you're able to watch, no commercials is nice. The camera on the umpire is kinda neat.

Not being on tv is disgraceful considering the feed showed a max of 8700 watching. My son set it up so my laptop is connected to the tv. Still weird to watch on FB streaming.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Had my computer connected to the TV and stream quality was excellent. No pixelating and crisp images. I remember watching some games streamed on ESPN where quality was terrible.

Comment

UC looked poised & Marshall looked confused. Great job to the coaches and players for being so ready after the bye.

Comment

The feed was better than I thought it would be. The announcers were actually pretty good. The whole FB thing went well once I figured out how to get the likes and comments off my screen. Until..... The production truck lost power and the Satellite link went down. Later on I lost audio for some reason.

On to the game. Did not expect that at all. I expected a trap game. Complete domination on both sides of the ball. That's a shut out if we keep the starters in.

Shout out to Josiah Deguara AGAIN with the effort play. Dude leads by example. I do want to know who let the free runner smack Ridder on that play though. Nobody blocked the guy at all.

Alec PIerce is having a great season so far. if you kept the game on I believe Mbodj and Blue Smith did see some action. Both had a catch in garbage time.

Where is Jayshon Jackson? I know I keep mentioning this but it's confusing. Is he injured, shuffled down the depth chart? In the doghouse? I expected him to be way more of a factor this year.

Ridder had a great game. I don't know who coaches the Marshall secondary but 18/22 passing by the QB tells me they weren't ready for our offense at all. They played off the whole game and gave up lots of easy yards.

Congrats to Alec Pierce and Michael Kopaygorodsky for the their first career Bearcat TDs.

Box Score: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId=401114269

Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X