Coaching Carousel '19-20
Collapse
X
-
"A witness to the pinnacle of UC Football, the 2020 and 2021 seasons... not likely to ever happen again!" -
Norvell's departure may affect Memphis' play today.... Look how CBK's departure affected UC in the Sugar Bowl!
Call me crazy, but I think UC is going to play "the perfect game" today, and beat Memphis by 10.
B.C.
"A witness to the pinnacle of UC Football, the 2020 and 2021 seasons... not likely to ever happen again!"Comment
-
This is being reported as done deal. Why wait until after the game in today's social media world? Makes no sense.Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.
Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!Comment
-
I'm sure the whole team knows already but I would assume FSU is not ready to hold the press conference yet and waiting is common courtesy. No one wants to be the organization that announces it in game like the Atlanta Falcons did with Petrino a few years ago. Louisville team found out on the sidelines during the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.
Stinks for the Memphis players. Had a great season and if they win and move on to the Cotton Bowl, they have no coach. Similar to what happened to UC with Brian Kelly in the Sugar Bowl.Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
I read a lot of AP articles; it's incredible how many errors they make, grammatically and factually. I guess it's due to the demise of Editors. I bring this up because in the article on Silverfield getting the interim tag removed they quoted (QUOTED!) the Memphis AD, Laird Veatch, saying, "I am confident that coach Satterfield is the right man at the right time …….".Comment
-
Colorado State has hired Steve Addazio and not Butch Jones.
Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss.
MIssouri hired Eli Drinkwitz away from App State.
FAU went out and got Willie Taggart. Eddie Gran interviewed for this job and was turned down yet again.
Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
BC made it official. Hafley it is:
Comment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment