No announcement yet.

Tulsa 10/19 3:30 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't want to do it before the game. To many people get there late. It's like senior day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Yes he will be there.
      Don't forget to bring your "Cincy Committed to Kelly" rally towels. We told Jim Kelly later that those were really for him.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
        I realize you have to have the band etc. but i would think for an undefeated reg. season you would have a more extended program than in between timeouts during the game.
        I agree; they bring all the guys and ExCBK back to Cincinnati just to wave to the crowd during a timeout? I'm guessing there will be some other behind the scenes stuff they'll be involved in but this seems weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I agree; they bring all the guys and ExCBK back to Cincinnati just to wave to the crowd during a timeout? I'm guessing there will be some other behind the scenes stuff they'll be involved in but this seems weird.
          They're being inducted into the UC Athletics Hall of Fame tonight, at the Legion of Excellence Gala. Dan Hoard is also being inducted.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
            You don't want to do it before the game. To many people get there late. It's like senior day.
            Boo to the Johnny come lately's. Get there on time.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Good luck with that on a sunny saturday afternoon. LOL

Comment

Prior to the game, members of the 2009 team will be on the Grid from 1:30-2:30 p.m. for an autograph signing presented by Ameritas. Some of the Bearcats committed to take part in the autograph session are: WR Armon Binns, DE Alex Daniels, CB Brad Jones, C Chris Jurek, RB Isaiah Pead, QB Tony Pike, LB Andre Revels and S Aaron Webster among others.

The players will be signing a copy of the 2009 UC team photo. The list of participants is subject to change.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Here's the game from the Tulsa perspective:

https://tulsa.rivals.com/news/tulsa-...-at-cincinnati

Comment

Prior to the game, members of the 2009 team will be on the Grid from 1:30-2:30 p.m. for an autograph signing presented by Ameritas. Some of the Bearcats committed to take part in the autograph session are: WR Armon Binns, DE Alex Daniels, CB Brad Jones, C Chris Jurek, RB Isaiah Pead, QB Tony Pike, LB Andre Revels and S Aaron Webster among others.

The players will be signing a copy of the 2009 UC team photo. The list of participants is subject to change.
                    What and where is the grid?

Comment

Kenn, the Grid is what they call the tailgating area in the grassy commons in front of the Scioto, Morgens and Marian Spencer Hall. If you've been around as long as I have, It used to be B Lot.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Detective Bearcat trolling Tulsa

https://twitter.com/TheCincyBearcat/...07280239222784
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Kenn, the Grid is what they call the tailgating area in the grassy commons in front of the Scioto, Morgens and Marian Spencer Hall. If you've been around as long as I have, It used to be B Lot.
                          Thank you. And to be honest I have probably been around a lot longer. I parked in those lots when I was at UC for the outrageous cost of $13 per qtr. Really hurt.

Comment

Hmmm. Back when I was in school, it was the biggest parking lot on campus. I remember it as "A" but that was a long, long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kennh View Post

Thank you. And to be honest I have probably been around a lot longer. I parked in those lots when I was at UC for the outrageous cost of $13 per qtr. Really hurt.
                              Yep, remember those huge parking stickers for your windshield? The $13 parking went along with your $325 per quarter tuition!! Of course back then, I was making $2.25 per hour at McDonald's!

B.C.
                              "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Actually, as I recall it from 50 years ago, that was Lot 1. I remember Lot 5 was off Stratford. I don’t recall the others.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X