Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MI Bearcat
    replied
    My biggest fear is we lose Freeman before Fickell. At least if we lose Fickell, the job can be offered to Freeman so we would hopefully retain Freeman for a while longer. If we lose them both, we will lose the recruits as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ic/6187601002/

Leave a comment:

• JohnFrancis
    replied
    Wondering how many coaching vacancies will actually open up as many athletic departments are facing bleak financial outlooks and may not want to pay buyouts. Of course any vacancy at a major program invariably leads to a domino effect of movement among coaches and staffs.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Justin WIlliams with an article on Marcus and this years defense. ($)

https://theathletic.com/2176244/2020...myjai-sanders/

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    Great news for our Def Coordinator. He's still probably under paid!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Looks like Pete Thamel was the first to report this? 600K salary. That’s a 75K privately funded raise. No hit to the department budget here.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Marcus has signed a contract extension with UC.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Marcus Freeman was profiled by Bruce Feldman at the Athletic this morning as one of the top 15 Coordinators in the country. In fact Bruce has him listed as #1 on the list. ($)

https://theathletic.com/2020587/2020...tch-this-fall/

Leave a comment:

• cpawstoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
    How do we donate to the "keep our coaches" fund?

Go to this site.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    That would be interesting if Coombs go the DC job at Osu. Wasn't to long ago he was seen as the designated recruiter. If so, it was a good move to go work with Vrabel. He's played his cards right.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Marcus was supposedly in the running for the HC job at ODU . That position was filled. Several people have noted that he might be in line for the DC job at OSU. According to 11Warriors this morning, their top choice is Kerry Coombs.

I'm sure someone will get riled up over this but hypothetically if Coombs gets this job and Fickell eventually leaves UC, things are setting up nicely here for the Colerain crowd.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    How do we donate to the "keep our coaches" fund?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Black and Red Attack View Post
    This comment is clearly getting way out ahead of myself, but I wonder if he would consider staying on staff as he may be considered as the next head coach if/when Fickel moves on?
    I think he would be a very viable option.

Leave a comment:

• Black and Red Attack
    replied
    This comment is clearly getting way out ahead of myself, but I wonder if he would consider staying on staff as he may be considered as the next head coach if/when Fickel moves on?

Leave a comment:

• blackattack
    replied
    Darn you ! You gave me a heart attack when I saw this

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X