That was my first suggestion when I opened the thread on the baseball stadium name.
Bowls 20-21
Collapse
X
-
Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.
Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!Comment
-
I'll take that. I love that the CFP parings are the same as every other year practically.The newly updated Bowl Projections have us playing Texas A&M representing G5 in New Year's Six games, though on Jan 2nd.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...lls-difficult/Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
As much as I like seeing two G5 AAC teams get a New Year's Six game, I am not too happy with that NY6 game. There should be no way 'Bama and the Dawgs both get in after playing each other in regular season. If UC is undfeated (as I hope, pray, and truly suspect with Memphis coming to the 'Nip), then I will be dissapointed in NY6 game believing we deserve CFP.Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.
Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!Comment
-
Have to be honest, I don't think we go undefeated. The schedule is only semi favorable. I think if we had UCF at home in addition to Memphis, I'd feel better about it. I don't think we have any shot at the CFP without an undefeated season.
If any G5 team goes undefeated and doesn't end up in the CFP this year, let the anti-competition and collusion lawsuits rain down on the CFP from every G5 school on the planet.
Speaking of Bowl Games I have not heard any plan whatsoever regarding the myriad of bowl games that won't have teams to play in them this year. Anyone?Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
What is supposedly the final bowl schedule is out:
Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment