TV Schedule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bearcatbret
    Veteran
    • May 2008
    • 8459

    #1

    TV Schedule

    Does anyone know if our Bearcats picked up more TV games with the Big and Pac out of the picture? I would think that almost all of our games should be on TV this year. Also, no one mentioned that Sports Illustrated has UC number 10 in the Country right now.
  • Lobot
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 28326

    #2
    All the games were originally going to be on TV but the TV schedule for hasn't been set yet. Everyone's still moving around games and dates. I just discovered that ECU had been moved to Saturday 11/14 when I woke up this morning.

    The Austin Peay was going to be on ESPN+ and produced by Bearcats TV originally. I have no idea what they're going to do now. I know John Cunningham was trying to get ESPN national for that game now that it's farther back in the schedule and on a Saturday.

    We should be on more this year, especially with an early ranking but it's hard to tell. The BIG 10 and Pac 12 had FOX contracts. ESPN still had mostly a full slate of leagues on their schedule.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

    Comment

    • SanderHall322
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2020
      • 2

      #3
      Speaking of TV . . . does anyone know if there will be a "Coach Luke Fickell" TV Show this year? I have not seen a listing on my DVR for the typical "Inside UC Football Season Preview" on Fox Sports Ohio. I haven't seen Dan Hoard mention anything on his Twitter feed. Remember a couple of seasons ago, CLF had his own TV show on Sunday nights on Channel 64? But last year, it was "Inside UC Football" on FSO. If anyone has any info, let us know, and we'll set those DVR's! Thanks in advance.

      Comment

      • Lobot
        Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 28326

        #4
        Originally posted by SanderHall322
        Speaking of TV . . . does anyone know if there will be a "Coach Luke Fickell" TV Show this year? I have not seen a listing on my DVR for the typical "Inside UC Football Season Preview" on Fox Sports Ohio. I haven't seen Dan Hoard mention anything on his Twitter feed. Remember a couple of seasons ago, CLF had his own TV show on Sunday nights on Channel 64? But last year, it was "Inside UC Football" on FSO. If anyone has any info, let us know, and we'll set those DVR's! Thanks in advance.
        I have not seen anything about the TV show this year so far. It might be too early since the season doesn't start until the 19th. I'm guessing if they do it it all it'll be done via remote since we're trying to keep people from getting sick. The radio show info on GoBearcats is leftover from 2019. I'd also guess that the likelihood of that show happening are better since CLF can call in.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

        Comment

        • Lobot
          Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 28326

          #5
          Per Dan Hoard today the TV shows starts next week on FSO. Radio show is studio only and starts on Tuesday.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

          Comment

          • leo from jersey
            Veteran
            • Apr 2007
            • 6208

            #6
            Is the game still on espn-plus?

            Comment

            • Lobot
              Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 28326

              #7
              Originally posted by leo from jersey
              Is the game still on espn-plus?
              Yes it is.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

              Comment

              • SanderHall322
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2020
                • 2

                #8
                The season of the "Bearcats Insider" TV Show debuts this Wednesday, September 23 at 10:00pm on Fox Sports Ohio and Fox Sports Cincinnati. Description: "University of Cincinnati Bearcats football features, highlights and discussion." Set your DVRs!

                Comment

                • Lobot
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 28326

                  #9
                  USF on 10/3 will be on ESPN+ so if you were waffling about getting it this might change your mind. To be honest though , USF is terrible
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

                  Comment

                  • Barklee
                    Member
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 309

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Lobot
                    USF on 10/3 will be on ESPN+ so if you were waffling about getting it this might change your mind. To be honest though , USF is terrible
                    The ESPN+ production on Saturday was terrible too. They completely missed showing the first two 4th and 1 plays by AP. I was also tired of seeing the same lame commercials 20+ times. I've had AT&T wireless for close to 30 years and if I have to watch the stupid AT&T 5G commercial again, I'm switching to Verizon.

                    Comment

                    • Lobot
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 28326

                      #11
                      ECU game was just moved to Friday Nov. 13 at 7:30. ESPN2 this time though
                      Last edited by Lobot; 09-21-2020, 12:49 PM.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

                      Comment

                      • Lobot
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 28326

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Barklee

                        The ESPN+ production on Saturday was terrible too. They completely missed showing the first two 4th and 1 plays by AP. I was also tired of seeing the same lame commercials 20+ times. I've had AT&T wireless for close to 30 years and if I have to watch the stupid AT&T 5G commercial again, I'm switching to Verizon.
                        I know the original plan with the conference was to off load the production of ESPN+ games to the schools. I’m not sure that happened but it’s completely a possibility that the production and camera work in that game were done by BearcatsTV crews.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

                        Comment

                        • Lobot
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 28326

                          #13
                          SMU Oct 24 ESPN2 at 9:00
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

                          Comment

                          • coach
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4356

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Barklee

                            The ESPN+ production on Saturday was terrible too. They completely missed showing the first two 4th and 1 plays by AP. I was also tired of seeing the same lame commercials 20+ times. I've had AT&T wireless for close to 30 years and if I have to watch the stupid AT&T 5G commercial again, I'm switching to Verizon.
                            However, if i'm going to watch the same commercial it isn't so bad when it's Jennifer Garner 30 times. LOL

                            Comment

                            • swilsonsp4
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 5090

                              #15
                              Originally posted by coach

                              However, if i'm going to watch the same commercial it isn't so bad when it's Jennifer Garner 30 times. LOL
                              The actress in the AT&T ads is Milana Vayntrub. Jennifer Garner does the Capital One ads. Either way, point taken.

                              Comment

                              Responsive Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...