No announcement yet.

AAC Championship 12/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the Bungals allowed to have plenty more fans?

Comment

That's a really good question. The other question is something the guys from BCJ brought up which is why didn't we file for a variance sooner. I"m not sure what the answer is on that one.

I'm not as close to the DeWine thing as most of you are but you'd almost bet if this was tOSU in the horsehoe, the entire Governor's staff would be at the game and they'd let in more than 1500.
      Last edited by Lobot; 12-15-2020, 09:03 AM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
        Why are the Bungals allowed to have plenty more fans?
        My guess is because they figure anybody that goes to their games is already sick.

Comment

I'm really bummed by the decision, I already took off work and was planning to make a weekend out of it. I can only guess this is an Ohio State thing, they don't like UC getting any privilege's that might take away from THE team (which most of us hate).

Comment

More fans were allowed into high school football games....1500 is ridiculous!

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

anyone get the email? wondering if it only went to super high level donors... if any of those are on this board and aren't going to goto the game I'll buy your tickets!

Comment

i wonder if being on a college campus played in to the decision. I know tO$U stopped allowing fans in their stadium about a month ago, but even before that were only allowing 1,600 i believe.

i do wish they would have asked for a variance earlier to let some of us normal folk get to see at least one game this year...

Comment

I haven’t received anything but I also haven’t looked at my priority points lately so I have no idea if I would be on that list to purchase.

In other news, the Student tickets got claimed almost immediately

Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Well, Looks like Dewine is unaware of why we did not get our variance and is looking into it. WXIX for the possible win.

https://twitter.com/TrevorPetersTV/s...44647809339392
                    Last edited by Lobot; 12-15-2020, 04:58 PM.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Attendance limit is up to 5800. Watch your inbox before 11:00 tomorrow. Tickets for Season Tickets holder will be available then
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was listening to Mo Egger's show this afternoon and he played a clip from Mike DeWine's presser today. Someone asked him why UC couldn't get a variance, when the pro teams already did. DeWine said he concurred & had a planned phone call with Dr. Pinto. That apparently led to the variance.

Comment

secured my 4 tickets, woohoo. Nicely surprised they didn't jack the prices up higher

Comment

Got my tix. Glad to be able to go to the game. Going to have to make some extra noise for all those that can't be there. Beat Tulsa!

Comment

Kelly Hines , the Tulsa beat writer, reported Montgomery says all systems go for Tulsa’s side
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

My guess is because they figure anybody that goes to their games is already sick.
                                Thats funny right there I dont care who you. I was going to say something similar like thr bungals would have to pay to get that many in to watch that mess and we all how they dont let go of money. But yours was much better.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X