Myjai Sanders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myjai Sanders

Sanders will retun next season per his Instagram post.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Oh goodness, YES!!
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

Put Jowon Briggs next to Sanders. They will be hard to handle.

Comment

Pete Thamel: More good news for Cincinnati. Star DE Myjai Sanders returns. He could be picked in the first two rounds in 2022. All AAC DE. Scouts really are intrigued.

Comment

Great news. He is on par with Walter Stewart, the great LB, who had to leave UC early 10 years ago due to a spinal condition. We will be good next year!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Pete Thamel: More good news for Cincinnati. Star DE Myjai Sanders returns. He could be picked in the first two rounds in 2022. All AAC DE. Scouts really are intrigued.
            Yeah, I noticed one mock he was last pick in first round, and most other mocks he was in second round. Glad he's back for another year, but leaving a lot of $$$ on the table.

Comment

Hoping the dude is a killa this year - I feel like I see some shades of Von Miller in him, but let’s see how he does

nice little piece about him below

https://www.pff.com/news/college-foo...eeper-to-watch

Comment

Here's a piece from Justin Williams ($) that addresses what Myjai Sanders is going through, as opposing teams put extra emphasis on keeping him off the QB. The article also mentions the depth of the O-Line and Cole Smith's travails this season.

https://theathletic.com/2872505/2021...l&redirected=1

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X