Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearKatz
    replied
    Looking to buy tickets for the Notre Dame Game if anyone has at least two for sale? Could possibly use up to four tickets.

Leave a comment:

• GangstaTakester
    replied
    I got my Notre Dame ticket Invoice today and donated back the balance to the Let if Fly Football Fund. A sure sign that I could not be more excited for football to start! Section 119 directly below the scoreboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    Wow-I’m hoping UC fans bought most of the tickets I saw when they opened up single game sales July 13. There were a lot of lower bowl available then.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Here is a rough "map" of the remaining pockets available for the IU game (see green) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E603PNjX...png&name=small

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Should be a decent number of tickets left for the IU game. I know UC fans have bought a bunch and IU ticket sales (on the whole) are up/extra interest in the UC game.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I just saw somebody post on twitter post that the ND ticket office is saying that game will sell out before the general public tickets go on sale. Secondary market seats are at $200/ticket currently and rising.

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

I tried to message you but I don't think it worked. But yeah, I will take your extras
    Check your messages for one from me.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    Originally posted by Barklee View Post

I'm getting 4 ND tickets through UC, but only need 2. Message me (if the Forum messaging works), if you're interested in my other 2. I don't know the seat location or cost yet. Bearcat Chris and I are driving up and back from Cincinnati on gameday, if you want to carpool too.
    I tried to message you but I don't think it worked. But yeah, I will take your extras

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
    I'm still waiting for UC to refund me for the Notre Dame tickets I didn't qualify for. Been months
    I'm getting 4 ND tickets through UC, but only need 2. Message me (if the Forum messaging works), if you're interested in my other 2. I don't know the seat location or cost yet. Bearcat Chris and I are driving up and back from Cincinnati on gameday, if you want to carpool too.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    I'm still waiting for UC to refund me for the Notre Dame tickets I didn't qualify for. Been months

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X