IU & ND tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU & ND tickets

I couldn’t find anything on this, maybe I overlooked it, but IU put single game tickets on sale today and ND does the same August 19th. Picked up some nice seats for IU.

I'm still waiting for UC to refund me for the Notre Dame tickets I didn't qualify for. Been months

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
      I'm still waiting for UC to refund me for the Notre Dame tickets I didn't qualify for. Been months
      I'm getting 4 ND tickets through UC, but only need 2. Message me (if the Forum messaging works), if you're interested in my other 2. I don't know the seat location or cost yet. Bearcat Chris and I are driving up and back from Cincinnati on gameday, if you want to carpool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

I'm getting 4 ND tickets through UC, but only need 2. Message me (if the Forum messaging works), if you're interested in my other 2. I don't know the seat location or cost yet. Bearcat Chris and I are driving up and back from Cincinnati on gameday, if you want to carpool too.
        I tried to message you but I don't think it worked. But yeah, I will take your extras

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

I tried to message you but I don't think it worked. But yeah, I will take your extras
          Check your messages for one from me.

Comment

I just saw somebody post on twitter post that the ND ticket office is saying that game will sell out before the general public tickets go on sale. Secondary market seats are at $200/ticket currently and rising.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Should be a decent number of tickets left for the IU game. I know UC fans have bought a bunch and IU ticket sales (on the whole) are up/extra interest in the UC game.

Comment

Here is a rough "map" of the remaining pockets available for the IU game (see green) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E603PNjX...png&name=small

Comment

Wow-I’m hoping UC fans bought most of the tickets I saw when they opened up single game sales July 13. There were a lot of lower bowl available then.

Comment

I got my Notre Dame ticket Invoice today and donated back the balance to the Let if Fly Football Fund. A sure sign that I could not be more excited for football to start! Section 119 directly below the scoreboard.

Comment

Looking to buy tickets for the Notre Dame Game if anyone has at least two for sale? Could possibly use up to four tickets.

Comment

Received email notification that I should be receiving the Notre Dame tickets two weeks before game. I'm signed up for the Chicago Bearcat train and sponsored tailgate at the stadium.. Can't wait, should be fun to bring home a win!

Comment

If anyone winds up with 2 (or 4, ideally) extras, please let me know. I’ve struck out on my various leads. Thank you.

Comment

INDIANA - appears to be less than 1,000 tickets available https://twitter.com/TheMopLady/statu...18055081738246

Comment

IU Parking - It appears all parking is sold out around the stadium, has anyone been there before that can provide any information on where to park if you can't get a parking pass.... They are going for $125 right now which is crazy.
                              Cpaw

Fortune Favors the Bold

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X