Higher Ground 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Ground 2021

Day 1 is in the books already. As much as I like to ber there, I was on vacation and I'm not there. So here's Justin Williams ($):

https://theathletic.com/2752640/2021...-task-at-hand/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Justin Williams does a deep dive on the 63 returning players ($)

https://theathletic.com/2758199/2021...rship-players/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

($)

https://theathletic.com/2765428/2021...ason-practice/
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Some tidbits from the above article for those who can't read it. OL is dinged up a bit. Unfortunately Renfro is not entirely healthy for now. People have shifted all over the place to make things work. Vinny McConnell is playing cetner until Renfro can recuperate. We have some depth and everyone seems to be flexible in their positions. I believe in Ron Crook to make this work.

Surprise!! Lorenz Metz is doing much much better at OG. He's playing with the 2nd string currently. I hope he can keep up the progress because that's a guy I would NOT want to see as pulling guard coming at me if I'm the defense. I think I'd rather block a Road Grader.

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Saturday Scrimmage at Nippert in case you weren't aware.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Some tidbits from the above article for those who can't read it. OL is dinged up a bit. Unfortunately Renfro is not entirely healthy for now. People have shifted all over the place to make things work. Vinny McConnell is playing cetner until Renfro can recuperate. We have some depth and everyone seems to be flexible in their positions. I believe in Ron Crook to make this work.

Surprise!! Lorenz Metz is doing much much better at OG. He's playing with the 2nd string currently. I hope he can keep up the progress because that's a guy I would NOT want to see as pulling guard coming at me if I'm the defense. I think I'd rather block a Road Grader.
            I always thought that Metz would be much better as a guard. Having a center and tackle on either side will give him extra help in jumping and calm him down so his natural ability to be a road grader can come out. Also more experience always helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

I always thought that Metz would be much better as a guard. Having a center and tackle on either side will give him extra help in jumping and calm him down so his natural ability to be a road grader can come out. Also more experience always helps!
              Put him back on defense. He is a gifted physical person, and that raw talent may be best unleashed attacking the ball instead of protecting it.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Saturday Scrimmage at Nippert in case you weren't aware.
                This is at 12:00 today.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If you haven't watched the Let if Fly documentary, It's very well done by Bearcats Digital. Higher Ground takes center stage in Episode 3. Come for the Blue Smith sightings and stay for the belly flop. Trust me, Ep. 3 is fun. Ep. 4 drops tomorrow.

Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X