Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    started a topic Coaching Carousel '21-22

Coaching Carousel '21-22

And here we go...

Mike Bohn has made a "change in leadership" - Clay Helton is out at USC

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Something about Coombs. Kerry Coombs makes strong impression at UC this spring (wcpo.com)

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Armon Binns has been announced at YSU as the WR coach. So that move is official now.
    Last edited by Lobot; 03-28-2022, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cpawstoney
    replied
    Luke Fickell Announces Walt Stewart is Taking Over as UC's Defensive Line Coach

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Tired of losing coaches however losing to NFL isn't quite as bad as to another university. Good luck to coach Scruggs. Next coach in??

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Scruggs is gone to the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

No it is not. Urban was fired last night. It's a funny stat, but he tied Petrino's amount of games at Atlanta, albeit with one less win.

Mixed in with this is another UC alum, George Warhop, a Jax assistant coach.
    Without starting a new thread... two former UC players, Warhop and former QB Danny Barrett, are assistants on the Houston Texans staff https://www.houstontexans.com/news/f...as-coaches-dai

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I may have missed this posting earlier but ND has a new DC. Marcus Freeman completes coaching staff for 2022 season (indystar.com)

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Auburn expected to retain Bryan Harsin

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Apparently, Harsin has other issues, mainly his treatment of players. Eighteen have entered the portal thus far.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/20...an-harsin.html
    The competing players quotes here remind me of the Brannen situation at UC.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Apparently, Harsin has other issues, mainly his treatment of players. Eighteen have entered the portal thus far.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/20...an-harsin.html

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    The carousel never stops!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Warm up a chair for Brian Harsin at Auburn. Lots of fun things going on down here. I would expect him to be out by the end of next week. Having an affair with your "assistant" that you brought with you from Boise St who used to be a BSU cheerleader is an interesting one even for the SEC.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Adam Schefter reporting that Harbaugh will be staying at Michigan

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Heather Dinich, ESPN:
    - I'm told Harbaugh has not been dragging his feet intentionally on this. He is operating on NFL's timeline, Vikings operating in very business-like fashion. Timing out of his control. Has been very upfront w/ recruits and transparent. Class is already done. Staff off today.
    - I'm told there's a slim chance he returns, but it's possible. If he does, some inside are convinced he could put it back on track. They have some holes on D, but could be very good. They've got it rolling. Others aren't so sure how it would work.
    - I'm told Harbaugh loves Michigan, but he also wants to win a Super Bowl. It's possible to do both.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X