Clear All

• Rufus
    replied
    The two missed fig's are going to come back and bite us on the a$$

Leave a comment:

• Cliftonite
    replied
    Momentum - NDU

That Ridder fumble really got them going.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
    If you would've told me they'd go into halftime up 17-0, I wouldn't have believed it. Defense looks dominant, despite some occassional coverage issues. Beavers is playing like a pro.

Gotta win this one now. Hanging around #5-#6 the rest of the season, could get real interesting if they run the table. But any ways win this game first.
    The really cool thing about this is that there are several pro scouts in attendance to see UC. Let's end this game with at least a 21 point win.

Leave a comment:

• Cliftonite
    replied
    If you would've told me they'd go into halftime up 17-0, I wouldn't have believed it. Defense looks dominant, despite some occassional coverage issues. Beavers is playing like a pro.

Gotta win this one now. Hanging around #5-#6 the rest of the season, could get real interesting if they run the table. But any ways win this game first.

Leave a comment:

• Cliftonite
    replied
    Cats are getting some pretty consistent pressure on Coan early on, a good sign - despite the fact some of the DB's/LB's seem to be struggling to cover ND's TE's and WR's.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Going on record that I will be rooting for the University of Cincinnati Bearcats football team.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Coat is taking snaps at QB in warm ups. He’s not 100%

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    UC injuries per Justin Williams, Vinny McConnell is out. Metz in at Guard. Gerhardt is the backup Center to Renfro. Something to watch.

Metz is playing with a club on one hand due to an injury
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-02-2021, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    ND injuries per Pete Sampson . DT Hinish is out . OL Baker is out. The sub for Baker has missed the two previous games.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Everyone's on the highway stuck in traffic?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Seems like a pretty big game today, but nothing in this thread since 5:57 pm yesterday… anyways, go Bearcats! Was out and about this morning in town at a park and saw some UC fans but also a few ND fans.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Watch Parties at MadTree, Rhinegeist and Martino's in Cincy. If you are an ex-pat like me, check the UCAA website for watch parties in your city. I wanted to have one here in Dallas and we're still in trouble with COVID here.
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-01-2021, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Just occurred to me that I started this thread early during the bye week and then forgot to try do any analysis on the game.

Adam Rittenberg is reporting that ND QB Jack Coan split time in practice with Drew Pyne and that Coan is not entirely 100% this week. That leaves you trying to defend two QBs. ND has good receivers but the passing game has been pretty pedestrian outside of Michael Mayer at TE. He's the guy on the offense you have to defend. He picks up 3rd downs like a machine. He gets about 25% of the overall passing attempts directed his way and is the leading receiver on the team. The WRs are good but Coan spends a lot of time on his butt because the O-line isn't great. Coan has been sacked 19 times this year for over -100 yards.

On Defense you have to block LB JD Bertrand at the second level or game plan for him. He's got the team lead in solo and assisted tackles. The next guy on the list has half as many solo tackles. It's going to be like dealing with LB from IU all over again pre-ejection.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../stats/_/id/87

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Justin Williams -- #Bearcats MBB coach Wes Miller said yesterday that the team will practice "really early" Saturday morning and then he will travel to South Bend for the Cincinnati vs Notre Dame game. Miller said a few of the men's basketball players are planning to drive up for the game as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The YouTubeTV And NBC dispute has been resolved. This will make YouTubeTV users happy because Peacock is terrible for sports. (Low FPS rate)

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X