Tickets for remaining games 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for remaining games 2021

If you're planning on going to homecoming vs Tulsa on 11/6 or 11/20 to SMU and don't already have tickets, you better get a move on. There's less than 600 available for Tulsa currently and less than 100 for SMU.
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-16-2021, 09:13 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Everything is gone. Season sellout
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thinking about trying to make the Tulsa game. Coming from 2 hrs away. Any pointers on best means to secure a set of 4 tix, and which sections are most family friendly? Have two age 7 and under in the group. Thx
      "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Tulsa is homecoming. I am not sure you can get tickets other than scalpers. It is also ESPN Game Day. I live in Cincinnati now and my wife and I are staying in one of the hotels in Clifton on Friday night just because the game is at noon, ESPN game day starts off at 9:00 AM, there will be the parade, parking is going to be at a premium. Good luck finding 4 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          Tulsa is homecoming. I am not sure you can get tickets other than scalpers. It is also ESPN Game Day. I live in Cincinnati now and my wife and I are staying in one of the hotels in Clifton on Friday night just because the game is at noon, ESPN game day starts off at 9:00 AM, there will be the parade, parking is going to be at a premium. Good luck finding 4 tickets.
          Just to clear this up, the game on Saturday is at 3:30 EST, not noon.
          Cpaw

Fortune Favors the Bold

Comment

I am glad that you mentioned that. It made me check the official schedule and yes, it is at 3:30. Also, I found out that it is a wear red game. I thought for sure that it was a black out game. So, anyone going to the game, wear RED.

Comment

Check Stubhub.com. They’re expensive, but they had tickets over the weekend. Some sections had 4 or so, others as few as singles. You might want to stay away from the student sectiins in the south end, to avoid the inevitably juiced youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Binturong05 View Post
                Thinking about trying to make the Tulsa game. Coming from 2 hrs away. Any pointers on best means to secure a set of 4 tix, and which sections are most family friendly? Have two age 7 and under in the group. Thx
                The UC website says that there are 27 tickets remaining. I did not go beyond the first page.... 2021 Football Schedule - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X