No announcement yet.

Navy 10/23 12:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate saying this but second half is looking a little bit better.
    Josh Rexhausen
    CE'99

Comment

This coaching staff really does a nice job making half- time adjustments. Several games this year, the team is noticeably better after half-time.

Comment

The fourth quarter was not good at all. The o-line needs to play better or it will cost UC. They are not likely to lose the game but they simply cannot put Navy away.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
          I hate saying this but second half is looking a little bit better.
          And nothing good since I said that. Should have kept my mouth shut.
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

This game also gives the CFP committee a reason to exclude UC.

Comment

And Ridder’s Heisman Trophy chances keep dwindling.

Comment

Play not to lose, ‘Cats. Playoff chances are lost. 1 good quarter out of 4 today. Not a playoff team.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                  Play not to lose, ‘Cats. Playoff chances are lost. 1 good quarter out of 4 today. Not a playoff team.
                  Sure this game doesn't show their best but I don't know that I would say they're not a playoff game I've watched Oklahoma look pretty poor same with Iowa
                  Josh Rexhausen
                  CE'99

Comment

Got the win. Take it, go home, and plan for the next game. Can't control anything else.

Comment

Well, Penn State is in overtime with Illinois. Last I looked, OK was behind Kansas. Sorry, OK came from behind to win but that cannot look good considering OK has been doing that all year to lesser teams.
                      Last edited by bearcatbret; 10-23-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Sure this game doesn't show their best but I don't know that I would say they're not a playoff game I've watched Oklahoma look pretty poor same with Iowa
                        They're going to face charged up games at all road locations - fans and opponents. The price of success, but a good learning opportunity.

Comment

Iowa? Ohio State is much more likely to be a playoff team...so is Alabama. We need Oklahoma to lose and Georgia to beat Alabama.

Comment

If the ‘Cats continued to win in impressive fashion - aka style points, which matter despite some saying it doesn’t - they would have a legitimate argument to be in. Today’s performance just gives the CFP committee what they were waiting to say - UC is not a playoff caliber team.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Iowa? Ohio State is much more likely to be a playoff team...so is Alabama. We need Oklahoma to lose and Georgia to beat Alabama.
                              Agreed, just pointing out other teams having bad games against teams they were expected to beat handily.
                              Josh Rexhausen
                              CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                                If the ‘Cats continued to win in impressive fashion - aka style points, which matter despite some saying it doesn’t - they would have a legitimate argument to be in. Today’s performance just gives the CFP committee what they were waiting to say - UC is not a playoff caliber team.
                                Tell me which "playoff caliber team" beat Navy handily. Sure we can all guess they would throttle them but UC will be the only team considered for the playoff to play them, can't compare.
                                Josh Rexhausen
                                CE'99

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X