No announcement yet.

What day is it? GAMEDAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't it be great, although hard due to cold and his health, that the # 1 all time UC athlete was there. That would be Oscar without really having a debate. Wow one more time listening to him.

Comment

Connor. Barwin. Make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
        wouldn't it be great, although hard due to cold and his health, that the # 1 all time UC athlete was there. That would be Oscar without really having a debate. Wow one more time listening to him.
        Wow. I agree. If Oscar is up to it that would be awesome.
        ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

The rumor mill is heavy with OchoCinco . Apparently he’s going to be in town for a Bengals event anyway.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            The rumor mill is heavy with OchoCinco . Apparently he’s going to be in town for a Bengals event anyway.
            Ocho Oh No, Nooooo, Please no. Does nothing to move the needle for the university and little to move the needle for the city as he was such a polarizing character. I liked eighty-five, but I know a lot of people who were very upset at many of his antics.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Ocho Oh No, Nooooo, Please no. Does nothing to move the needle for the university and little to move the needle for the city as he was such a polarizing character. I liked eighty-five, but I know a lot of people who were very upset at many of his antics.
              When Kelly was coach , they played Oregon State. At least he was smart enough to spend a half on the Bearcat sideline. UC won.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Only if Springer bribed Disney. If so, he’d probably hand them a personal check.
                Heh heh! Good one. Seriously though, a heisman trophy winner, and national champion winner in football, a #1 draft pick with a pro team wearing the same name as the university. Potential comeback player of the year throwing to the the rookie of the year wide reciever. Who else are the media moguls gonna get but Joey franchise. They cant get enough of this guy and the Bengals need all the good pub they can get, plus their head coach used the university as a ladder rung, having coached there onto his career path, and the bengals are in town. Just saying!
                Last edited by Rufus; 11-05-2021, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Heh heh! Good one. Seriously though, a heisman trophy winner, and national champion winner in football, a #1 draft pick with a pro team wearing the same name as the university. Potential comeback player of the year throwing to the the rookie of the year wide reciever. Who else are the media moguls gonna get but Joey franchise. They cant get enough of this guy and the Bengals need all the good pub they can get, plus their head coach used the university as a ladder rung, having coached there onto his career path, and the bengals are in town. Just saying!
                  Wouldn't he be preparing for the Browns. Right now I think Chase has all the pop, but he is preparing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post

Wow. I agree. If Oscar is up to it that would be awesome.
                    Seriously? First of all I don't think he's up to it from what I hear. Secondly, he has never been much of an ambassador for the university, other than attending a few games and expressing disgust. He was a wasted asset during micks tenure and I don't believe he has helped Wes at all. This could be medically related, but over the years he has been less than supportive to a University that consistently threw him career bones. He came up through very tough times in our culture and suffered significantly and he will always be the greatest Bearcat, but I would be shocked if hes the pick.
                    I know I will get beat up over this but it is what it is.

Comment

Here's Justin Williams on UC getting to host GameDay ($). There is a quote from John Cunningham with which I agree. This is a showcase for UC. These weren't his words but, basically, hold off on criticizing the committee during the show.

https://theathletic.com/2936674/2021.../?redirected=1

Comment

Herbstreit loves the Reds... I could see ESPN hooking him up with Barry Larkin or Ken Griffey Jr. (Moeller Grads/Cincinnati Legends)

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                          Here's Justin Williams on UC getting to host GameDay ($). There is a quote from John Cunningham with which I agree. This is a showcase for UC. These weren't his words but, basically, hold off on criticizing the committee during the show.

https://theathletic.com/2936674/2021.../?redirected=1
                          I can't even imagine what type of signs students will be holding up in the background

Comment

“WLWT has learned that Jerry Springer will be part of the Gameday broadcast.”

This doesn’t seal it that he’s the guest picker but he’s probably the guest picker.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Puhlleeeeeease! How is he affiliated with UC. If that's ESPN's choice to be the guest picker, to represent to the nation what it is to be a Cincinnati bearcat has to be considered a slap in the face. ESPN thinks of Cincinnati and its university as a joke if they bring that bozo in front and center.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post

I can't even imagine what type of signs students will be holding up in the background
                                ESPN must clear all signs. Nothing political & nothing profane. They probably will censor CFP commentary as well.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X