No announcement yet.

Mike Denbrock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denbrock's taking a lot of heat for play calling again after yesterday. I was less than impressed but I say will that almost every time he tried to open it up, Des got sacked. Can't go for broke if you can't keep the QB upright. Alabama is extremely well coached and they knew what Denbrock was going to do on quite a few plays.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post
      Denbrock to LSU and I say good. We need a change. Whatever bright ideas he had against bama didn’t work.
      It still comes down to blocking and tackling. Alabama did it better. Perhaps a change in recruiting to get some higher ranked players and then coach them up. Alabama is a step above everyone else though.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...le-sources-say

Comment

I have to give Denbrock kudos for staying with the team through this game. He could have bailed just like Kelly always has. It shows a little bit of character for him to stay with his guys through the biggest game in UC history. However, how many of the kids do you believe know he was leaving? If there were any, would they have played harder for him or kind of given up (what was the mentality and mindset of the team)? I told my wife during the first half that the opening drive and settling for a field goal set the tone and that we were going to lose. I am not saying they should not have gone for the field goal but it would have been nice to get those two passes back.

So who's the next man up? Gino?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
            I have to give Denbrock kudos for staying with the team through this game. He could have bailed just like Kelly always has. It shows a little bit of character for him to stay with his guys through the biggest game in UC history. However, how many of the kids do you believe know he was leaving? If there were any, would they have played harder for him or kind of given up (what was the mentality and mindset of the team)? I told my wife during the first half that the opening drive and settling for a field goal set the tone and that we were going to lose. I am not saying they should not have gone for the field goal but it would have been nice to get those two passes back.

So who's the next man up? Gino?
            Certainly appears to be Gino unless Fickell wants to go outside.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Test 10 characters
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Denbrock to LSU Is now official
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

LSU officially 5th or 6th in the SEC in 2022.

Comment

I am happy Denbrock is no longer leading this offense. Leaves much to be desired, underwhelming results from him considering the tools he was given. I think this is best for long term.

Comment

Originally posted by GunSlinger View Post
                      I am happy Denbrock is no longer leading this offense. Leaves much to be desired, underwhelming results from him considering the tools he was given. I think this is best for long term.
                      I lost any respect for him when he almost blew the UCF game two years ago, by telling the UC RB to not score with only 1:30 left on the clock. UC fumbled on the next play, and were lucky to get the ball back.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X