AAC Championship - Houston 12/4 4:00 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Championship - Houston 12/4 4:00 ABC

The game is set but as of now the location depends on what happens with UC in Greenville on Friday. Win and we host. Lose and we travel. Season ticket holders will get an email about pre orders today. Tickets go on sale at Noon.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I am less worried about the ECU game after yesterday's stellar performance, but I still think that they will be a very tough opponent.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
      I am less worried about the ECU game after yesterday's stellar performance, but I still think that they will be a very tough opponent.

B.C.
      No. I am still worried. This game matches up well for ECU. They still remember that fake punt last year when we were up by a lot plus there is the typical motivation of our ranking and us leaving the AAC.

Comment

CLF says that teams are always in a funk, after losing Navy. ECU barely beat Navy yesterday and their defense will be nursing sore legs from all of the Navy chop blocks (which are never flagged).

The good guys will win big: UC 49 ECU 13

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post
          CLF says that teams are always in a funk, after losing Navy. ECU barely beat Navy yesterday and their defense will be nursing sore legs from all of the Navy chop blocks (which are never flagged).

The good guys will win big: UC 49 ECU 13
          Sure hope you are right! Bearcats peaking at just the right time.

Comment

Here is to the seniors for a great run and keep up the winning. Cincinnati Football on Twitter: "FIRST NFL TD FOR @JOSIAHD5‼️ 📺: #GBvsMIN on FOX #BearcatsInTheNFL https://t.co/b2Gaw3iPgx" / Twitter

Comment

If we don"t win big, I think ND could jump us.

Comment

I'm worried about ECU. They are on a 4-game win streak and have a tough home field environment. Their team and fans are going to be jacked to play us. Hopefully the team is focused and not looking ahead to Houston and playoffs.

Comment

Location, Location, Location. Glad to have this game at Nippert.

Tickets go on sale at 12:00 today for those who are able to go. All tickets will be digital according to the ticket office and available online only. No walkups to the window for this one.

Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Location, Location, Location. Glad to have this game at Nippert.

Tickets go on sale at 12:00 today for those who are able to go. All tickets will be digital according to the ticket office and available online only. No walkups to the window for this one.

If you have not gotten tickets yet, you better get on it. They’re closing in on a sellout after 2 hours
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                      If we don"t win big, I think ND could jump us.
                      Do you really think if we win a close game against Houston while ND is idle, ND would pass us in the CFP poll?
                      Josh Rexhausen
                      CE'99

Comment

My wife and I have our tickets. Cannot wait for the game. Go Bearcats. Josh, there is no way that the Committee can justify ND jumping us. If they want ND in the CFP, they will have to drop a SEC, B1G, Big 12 team from the invitational.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                          My wife and I have our tickets. Cannot wait for the game. Go Bearcats. Josh, there is no way that the Committee can justify ND jumping us. If they want ND in the CFP, they will have to drop a SEC, B1G, Big 12 team from the invitational.
                          I agree. I was asking oldtimer incredulously.
                          Josh Rexhausen
                          CE'99

Comment

Per the Houston Chronicle, the Cougars' top RB, Alton McCaskill, left the game at UConn with a shoulder injury after gaining 54 yards with a 31-yard TD. He did not return to the game, which was unnecessary anyway in that blowout. There was no word on the extent of his injury.

Update: Per Dana Holgorson, McCaskill is not seriously injured and is "good to go".
                            Last edited by swilsonsp4; 11-28-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

This is from the UC News Record. UC football up to No. 3 in latest AP poll | Sports | newsrecord.org

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X