• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Groovy - hoping for a kicker - groovy
    https://chrissailerkicking.com/playe...e?player=10937

a 51 yarder in this one. Second half surge paves 22-10 win over Delaware | Sports | breezejmu.org

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    With all due respect to Cole Smith, the jokes write themselves. Drop the "L" and you get Coe.

In all seriousness, I appreciate Cole's efforts through the years including some big kicks (Tulsa last year) and too bad it hasn't gone so well this year for him and I guess the kickers in general.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Well we picked up one.

Ryan Coe is headed here from the University of Delaware. More importantly he’s a kicker with a solid resume’. He has 2 years of eligibility left.
    Groovy - hoping for a kicker - groovy

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Well we picked up one.

Ryan Coe is headed here from the University of Delaware. More importantly he’s a kicker with a solid resume’. He has 2 years of eligibility left.
    Last edited by Lobot; 12-07-2021, 03:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    The portal has been very good to the cats. I don't think they would be in the CFP if not for the transfers adding much needed help.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
    Is this the title of that new horror movie about the undead football players?
    I was being "creative" the other night.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Is this the title of that new horror movie about the undead football players?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Second-year WR Marquez Bell into the portal https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...ez--bell/10094

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X