• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
    We love big wide receivers.
    Personally I like a nice tall WR, but haven't had anyone above 6'3 (Pierce) who has been an impact guy.

I spy Thomas Geddis (6'5), a Tuberville recruit, who had decent numbers in a few seasons playing for Fickell.

6'6 Mekale McKay (2013-15) is the last true big WR that UC has had -- at least according to my research -- that has been good
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 01-11-2022, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GangstaTakester
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Committed to UC
    6'6" 190. We love big wide receivers. Had 913 yards and 5 tds.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We have offered portal participant WR Nick Mardner from Hawaii. He was the Warriors big play receiver last season.
    Committed to UC

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Second-year WR Marquez Bell into the portal https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...ez--bell/10094
    landed at Old Dominion

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    To the portal: Joey Groeber https://twitter.com/Big_Joe70/status...62021205069825

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    Never doubt me when it comes to any of the Colerain studs!

Just announced, "Ivan The Great" is joining UC:

Ivan Pace Jr. is a year older than Deshawn and is a 6-foot, 239-pound linebacker who was the Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Year for Miami's RedHawks. In 13 games, he had 125 tackles and 13 tackles for loss. He will be a junior at UC in terms of eligibility."What a great opportunity to go play with your brother in that atmosphere UC's got going on now!" Tom Bolden said. "He is arguably the best football player I have ever coached, all that he could do on a football field."

For Bolden, Pace Jr. rarely came off the field as he was also Colerain's top running back. He gained more than 2,400 yards in two seasons, including 1,441 his senior year with 22 touchdowns. Now, he rejoins his 6-foot-2 inch, 218-pound brother after playing against him in last fall's Battle for the Victory Bell at Nippert Stadium.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    UCF's Dillon Gabriel to UCLA
    Gabriel is actually headed to Oklahoma

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    LB Ivan Pace Jr., DeShawn' Pace's brother, has been offered by UC. He was first team All-MAC this year. He is 6"0, 240#, and is fast. He was also a RB at Colerain. He was the Ohio Division I Defensive player of the year three years ago, and UC offered him back then, but he chose Miami, and apparently has never been happy there. He is just as good as Darrian Beaver, and assuming he comes here, he will have two years of eligibility left.

B.C.
    groovy - ----

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    LB Ivan Pace Jr., DeShawn' Pace's brother, has been offered by UC. He was first team All-MAC this year. He is 6"0, 240#, and is fast. He was also a RB at Colerain. He was the Ohio Division I Defensive player of the year three years ago, and UC offered him back then, but he chose Miami, and apparently has never been happy there. He is just as good as Darrian Beaver, and assuming he comes here, he will have two years of eligibility left.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Here's an espn.com article on the transfer portal, specifically referencing how Jerome Ford got here, and how Jameson Williams made it to Bama:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...otball-playoff

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We have offered portal participant WR Nick Mardner from Hawaii. He was the Warriors big play receiver last season.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    We may pick one up here. Ivan Pace at Miami U , who is the big brother of Deshawn Pace, is in the portal now that the bowl game is over for the RedHawks.
    I heard that he regretted his choice of going to Miami from the very beginning. Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t land with his brother at UC. He’s not real big, but he’s a fantastic and fast linebacker. This is a huge loss for Miami.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We may pick one up here. Ivan Pace at Miami U , who is the big brother of Deshawn Pace, is in the portal now that the bowl game is over for the RedHawks.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    There is another QB in the portal that would be worth looking at if we're looking at a stop gap before Prater. Kedon Slovis at USC just went in to the portal yesterday. He's got 2 years left.
    Thamel says Slovis is headed to Pitt

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Darrion Henry, a class of 2020 4 star DT from OSU, has entered the portal. He’s from Princeton HS so there’s a possibility here. Had offers from Bama, Tenn and LSU out of high school

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X