Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Alabama Fans Take On Playing UC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Alabama Fans Take On Playing UC!

Most of their fans have very little respect for our program, but this is a good link for some interesting reading.

B.C.

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/thre...-cincy.327686/
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Thanks for sharing, some interesting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Thanks for sharing, some interesting stuff
      not showing too much respect which is kind of understandable for what they are accustomed to but sure would be good fodder for Coach to get team fired up.

Comment

Again:
        2015: Oregon 59-FSU 20 (I guess that FSU should not be a power 5), Ohio State 42-Oregon 20 (so Oregon does not belong either?)
        2016: Clemson 37-OK 17 (Does OK not belong?), Bama 38-MSU 0 (MSU does not belong?)
        2017: Bama 24-Washington 7 (Washington does not belong?), Clemson 31-tosu 0 (of course tosu does not belong)
        2018: Bama 24-Clemson 6 (Clemson over-rated)
        2019: Clemson 30-ND 3 (we all know that ND is over-rated and over loved), Clemson 44-Bama 16 (Bama got in by name only)

If the Big East football were still alive, would they still be critical of UC? They know nothing of UC because they live in their own little bubble. UC does have to play their best and hope for Bama to slip up. The ignorance (or arragance) of their fans is befuddling. Teams are up and down when your coaches leave every three years. I wonder who Bama will hire when the ex-MSU coach Nick retires.
        The

Comment

UC may not have the number of 4 and 5 star recruits as Alabama but I think if UC can win the turnover battle and protect Ridder that this is a team that will play with a lot of heart and is very capable of a WIN

Comment

Defense is the key. Our defense is going to play smart, fast, and tough. Were going tonnage to thump them on every tackle and hope we can cause some turnovers. And it goes without saying we cant give them any turnovers. Go cats roll over the tide!

Comment

We could use a big game by Gardner. My guess is Alabama is going to be cocky and might just go after him instead of avoiding him and try to score the first td against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post
                UC may not have the number of 4 and 5 star recruits as Alabama but I think if UC can win the turnover battle and protect Ridder that this is a team that will play with a lot of heart and is very capable of a WIN
                Have to avoid injuries coming in and during the game. Have to avoid the D wearing out late in the game. Depth is not our friend in this game because they'll just plug another 4 star if they have an issue and UC can't do that.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks for posting but I didn't read all nine pages of Alabama comments...but that should tell us something about the level of fan support in Alabama. As a Bearcat fan living in Georgia, I need to repeat a story about when the Tornadoes hit Tuscaloosa in April 2011. The university cancelled classes for the rest of the year, postponed the graduation ceremony, but football practice occurred as scheduled...and that was spring practice. My friends, Alabama will be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by MI Bearcat View Post
                    We could use a big game by Gardner. My guess is Alabama is going to be cocky and might just go after him instead of avoiding him and try to score the first td against him.
                    If they throw toward Sauce too much, he will eventually make them pay. An aggressive pressure on QB, with some blitzes, will be in our favor. Sauce is excellent, but there isn't much drop-off for Coby or Bush, and others...
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                      Thanks for posting but I didn't read all nine pages of Alabama comments...but that should tell us something about the level of fan support in Alabama. As a Bearcat fan living in Georgia, I need to repeat a story about when the Tornadoes hit Tuscaloosa in April 2011. The university cancelled classes for the rest of the year, postponed the graduation ceremony, but football practice occurred as scheduled...and that was spring practice. My friends, Alabama will be prepared
                      They are clearly amongst, if not THE single, college football historical elite program(s) and with maybe the best college coach around who, with all this time, will have them well prepared. Alabama in the Cotton Bowl will be a huge hurdle, but with this Bearcat team anything is possible. Not to get ahead of my self, but I already have my request in to the ticket office for Indianapolis. I've been watching UC football as a student and alum for over 60 years and never in my wildest dreams would I have dreamed we could have a season like this; whatever the bowl season brings it has been an absolute joy.

Comment

Most of these folks probably trade the Alabama hat for a duke hat in basketball seasons. Real fans know better then to disrespect your opponent before the games played.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X