Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any seniors coming back for the extra year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any seniors coming back for the extra year?

I heard that Malik Vann might be returning for the extra season. Anybody else coming back that you know of?

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

CLF said on one of his radio shows that there are players considering returning, but he wouldn’t comment on specifics.

Comment

Interesting to see if Josh Whyle decides to return. I’ve seen him listed on a lot of draft boards, but he mostly looks like a day 3 guy. If he comes back he could move up.

Comment

It would be interesting to see if Whyle comes back. If he does, it would show that he has great confidence with Evan.

Comment

Gardner is a junior. Any chance he returns?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
            Gardner is a junior. Any chance he returns?
            There is absolutely no chance that Sauce will be back next season. He's a projected 1st round draft pick, which means big $$$ and a lot of guaranteed money.

I expect Jabari Taylor, Javon Hicks and Wil Huber to be back, since they aren't projected to be drafted. They could be signed as Undrafted Free Agents though.

Josh Whyle and/or Lenny Tylor could come back to improve their draft value next year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jerome Ford comeback next season to compete for the Heisman Trophy. He has the talent and we'll return our entire OL.
            Last edited by Barklee; 12-12-2021, 11:02 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X