Would you be happy with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be happy with this?

The Bearcats as one of four national co-champions!

We’re seeing NFL games canceled, college basketball canceled, and we’re still two weeks out. I am very excited about the New Year’s Eve game with Alabama, but it will not surprise me if somehow that game, and all the other later bowl games, get canceled due to Covid, and the “big shots” declare each of the final four, all as National co-champions.

Your thoughts?

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Nice dream, No I want to Play Alabama.

Comment

I want to play the games. We need to see how our D-backs do againts the Heisman winner.

Comment

For bragging purposes only - Kelce and me ---BUT could you imagine if they beat Bama and THEN

Comment

Everyone needs to stay away from the team, they need to be in bubbles. Don't we think they will postpone these three games until they can be played and not cancel them?
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
            Everyone needs to stay away from the team, they need to be in bubbles. Don't we think they will postpone these three games until they can be played and not cancel them?
            The committee will probably just substitute number 5 and 6 (tosu and ND) for the games if any of the top four are unable to play.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X