CFP Tailgates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP Tailgates

If you're part of a tailgate group or know someone who's coming down as part of one, please post the lot number at AT&T Stadium you'll be hosting in. I'd like to make a few of the them before I head inside for the official UC stuff.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Lot 11

From the Bearcat Nation FB group, there was a shared post from UC Alumni Association Dallas Chapter FB group, Lot 11 is the place to be for UC tailgating and you can purchase parking passes in advance on seatgeek.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
      Lot 11

From the Bearcat Nation FB group, there was a shared post from UC Alumni Association Dallas Chapter FB group, Lot 11 is the place to be for UC tailgating and you can purchase parking passes in advance on seatgeek.
      If you waited this late to get parking passes on SeatGeek you're about to be in for an expensive surprise.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
        Lot 11

Also, that's hilarious, I'm the one of admins of that UCAA FB group.
        Last edited by Lobot; 12-20-2021, 02:53 PM.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Also, that's hilarious, I'm the one of admins of that UCAA FB group.
          I guessed you would be heavily involved with the Dallas Chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

If you waited this late to get parking passes on SeatGeek you're about to be in for an expensive surprise.
            Whoa, just paid $50 for spot in lot 15, which wasn't too bad. I can walk to lot 11, right? Lot 11 was $75 plus $26 in fees and I couldn't change from 2 tickets to 1. Hope to see you down there

Comment

We also got 2 spots in lot 15

Comment

That $50 for Lot 15 is the cheapest price I've seen in about 2 weeks. I'm in Lot 4 for a little bit less but I bought mine right after the game was announced.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Any suggestions for steak houses in Fort Worth? I saw a couple chains but anything unique? I’ve eaten at Perry’s downtown and found that to be okay, but looking to see if anyone has recommendations for Ft. worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
                    Any suggestions for steak houses in Fort Worth? I saw a couple chains but anything unique? I’ve eaten at Perry’s downtown and found that to be okay, but looking to see if anyone has recommendations for Ft. worth.
                    You may want to consider Bob's Steak and Chop House at the Omni. It has a good reputation. Silver Fox near TCU has a pretty good reputation as well. I've never eaten at either of them however.

If you want to venture into Southlake, you might look at Kirby's
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X