Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Ford entering the NFL Draft

https://twitter.com/Rome813_/status/1478139311140782080

^Nice farewell message. I do not think that this surprises any of us. Good luck to Mr. Ford.

Comment

Quote from Fickell (full comments in the tweet): “I want to thank Jerome for all of his hard work and his commitment to doing things the right way for our program and the University of Cincinnati. He was a leader by example and embodied the ‘humble and hungry’ culture we have built here in Clifton.”

https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...49118111457284

Comment

I wish him well, anybody have any intel on when he might go in the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat-in-Italy View Post
          I wish him well, anybody have any intel on when he might go in the draft?
          He is a lot faster than Michael Warren II was, yet about the same size. Things didn't work out well for Warren, as he ended up a free-agent, and never made it beyond a NFL practice squad.

I would suspect Jerome will be a Day 2 pick, likely 4th round. I know we all wish him well.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
            ^Nice farewell message. I do not think that this surprises any of us. Good luck to Mr. Ford.
            Any chance Alabama has a running back on their roster who wants to leave? Perhaps with the last name Chevy?
            Josh Rexhausen
            CE'99

Comment

I have to believe UC will be alright at RB. I wish Jerome all of the best at the next level. He is very talented, and our O-line is solid. Has Gardener announced yet? (Also expected) What about Whyle, could he go early? Might be a mistake, but he is also very talented.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Jerome picked up a Senior Bowl invite this evening
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X