"Breaking Down Barriers" Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Breaking Down Barriers" Book

Did anyone else order this book that highlights the entire season with stories and photos from every game? It is kind of a coffee table book. I have read about 1/4 of it and it does bring back memories and the photos are great. However, I have also noticed some really glaring mistakes and misprints. If any of you have this book, send me errors that you have noticed. I plan on sending the publisher a list of errors and request that they make changes before any additional printings. Thanks.

I have the book but have not even removed the wrapper yet. Will be on the lookout for errors.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
      Did anyone else order this book that highlights the entire season with stories and photos from every game? It is kind of a coffee table book. I have read about 1/4 of it and it does bring back memories and the photos are great. However, I have also noticed some really glaring mistakes and misprints. If any of you have this book, send me errors that you have noticed. I plan on sending the publisher a list of errors and request that they make changes before any additional printings. Thanks.
      I haven't received my copy yet, so will be on the lookout for it. BTW, I believe the book was compiled by the Cincinnati Enquirer. That probably accounts for the mistakes and misprints. They probably confused us with Columbus, Louisville or Akron.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Mac View Post

I haven't received my copy yet, so will be on the lookout for it. BTW, I believe the book was compiled by the Cincinnati Enquirer. That probably accounts for the mistakes and misprints. They probably confused us with Columbus, Louisville or Akron.
        You are correct. Articles and photos by the enquirer. My favorite is "Opposite: Cincinnati cornerback Arquon Bush (9) nearly intercepts a pass intended for Cincinnati wide receiver Tre Tucker (7) in the first quarter".

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

You are correct. Articles and photos by the enquirer. My favorite is "Opposite: Cincinnati cornerback Arquon Bush (9) nearly intercepts a pass intended for Cincinnati wide receiver Tre Tucker (7) in the first quarter".
          Par for the course.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X