Ticket Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Sales

Just a heads up to anyone on here who hasn't bought single game tickets yet. There is ONE ticket left for IU. Go sell it out. I haven't seen the sales figures but I would assume everything will sell out except Kennesaw St.

IU:

https://gobearcats.evenue.net/cgi-bi...roupCode=&cgc=
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/6/1...-sold-out.aspx

The University of Cincinnati Athletics Department has officially sold out of season tickets for the 2022 football season, selling more than 23,500 to set a new school record.

It's the first time in history that UC has sold out of season tickets.

Last season, UC set a record with just over 22,000 season tickets sold.

Comment

Student Season tickets are now sold out as well.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Cunningham press conference at 1:00
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I remember in November of 1991, watching Tim Murphy and his 1-9 Bearcats getting clobbered at Nippert, 49-0 by N. Illinois... Total crowd was 4000.

B.C.
          "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I remember watching Curry's last game in the rain. I think that you could almost count the fans on one hand. There was a sign that read "Curry's Last Stand".

Comment

I'm a bit of an old-timer. I vividly recall a game from November, 1971, against North Texas State, played in the worst weather I've ever encountered at a sporting event (35F with pouring rain, followed by heavy snow, followed by freezing rain). (I wasn't at the Freezer Bowl.) I counted 300 or so fans, with about half being students. UC won, 40-7. It was "Fan Appreciation Day", with a TV as the big drawing prize. At the end of the third quarter, the PA announcer came on and said that, because of the adverse conditions, "Fan Appreciation Day" was postponed to the first basketball game. Who needed to be appreciated more than 300 freezing, soaked true fans?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                I remember watching Curry's last game in the rain. I think that you could almost count the fans on one hand. There was a sign that read "Curry's Last Stand".
                What if I told you…… I did count the fans during pregame for NIU before I ran down the steps with the band. Total count = 152
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC at the time was an independent in football and it was a huge mistake. I thought that joining Conference USA was a great move at the time because it brought competitive games instead of the blowouts of PSU, the U and others. During that time, several faculty members petitioned to disband the football team. A sad time for UC football. How times have changed.

Comment

Speaking of Tickets Sales, a big heads up If you're season ticket holders. Tickets are going to get way more expensive in 2023 when we enter the Big 12. I was talking with the ticket office about renewing a set of tickets I had this past season and the price of those 2 tickets for 2022-2023 almost tripled by the time the UCATS fee was added in.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

What if I told you…… I did count the fans during pregame for NIU before I ran down the steps with the band. Total count = 152
                      I would tell you I know who eight of those people were.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        Speaking of Tickets Sales, a big heads up If you're season ticket holders. Tickets are going to get way more expensive in 2023 when we enter the Big 12. I was talking with the ticket office about renewing a set of tickets I had this past season and the price of those 2 tickets for 2022-2023 almost tripled by the time the UCATS fee was added in.
                        I moved my seats to a better location this year in preparation of Big12 games so they are already way more, but if they double again I'm either gonna lose some of my group or have to go back to the old spot. Hoping it's not too outrageous because the games will be so much more interesting than ECU and Tulane.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

I moved my seats to a better location this year in preparation of Big12 games so they are already way more, but if they double again I'm either gonna lose some of my group or have to go back to the old spot. Hoping it's not too outrageous because the games will be so much more interesting than ECU and Tulane.
                          Good luck "going back." With season ticket sellouts it won't be so easy to pick and choose.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Good luck "going back." With season ticket sellouts it won't be so easy to pick and choose.
                            You might be right, but that's also the reason I moved them to a better spot this year fearing I would miss out on the opportunity the following year.

Comment

If you requested tickets to the Miami-OH game @ PBS, check your e-mail. I was just directed to select from three pricing level options. No seating chart was provided, so I don't know which sections belong to UC.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X