X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Ticket Sales

Ticket Sales

Just a heads up to anyone on here who hasn't bought single game tickets yet. There is ONE ticket left for IU. Go sell it out. I haven't seen the sales figures but I would assume everything will sell out except Kennesaw St.

IU:

https://gobearcats.evenue.net/cgi-bi...roupCode=&cgc=

• Lobot
    replied
    USF and Navy have now sold out per the ticket office

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    IU game is a sellout per the Ticket Office.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Mine came in the mail yesterday and I was notified by email on Monday that I could download them to my phone.

Leave a comment:

• richard k.
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

When I attended in the late-60s/early-70s, no tickets were needed. Just showed up with my student ID and had my pick of seats in the student section. There were so few paying fans back then that the student area extended out of the curve to decent angles on the press box side.
    Go back to the late 50's and you could basically sit anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Boy, I remember when there were no more than 100 students at a typical UC home game.

B.C.
    When I attended in the late-60s/early-70s, no tickets were needed. Just showed up with my student ID and had my pick of seats in the student section. There were so few paying fans back then that the student area extended out of the curve to decent angles on the press box side.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Boy, I remember when there were no more than 100 students at a typical UC home game.

B.C.
    I'm right there with you. Crazy what happens when you invest in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Student tickets for the incoming freshman class sold out in two hours this morning.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Student tickets for the incoming freshman class sold out in two hours this morning.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    If you requested tickets to the Miami-OH game @ PBS, check your e-mail. I was just directed to select from three pricing level options. No seating chart was provided, so I don't know which sections belong to UC.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Good luck "going back." With season ticket sellouts it won't be so easy to pick and choose.
    You might be right, but that's also the reason I moved them to a better spot this year fearing I would miss out on the opportunity the following year.

Leave a comment:

• cpawstoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

I moved my seats to a better location this year in preparation of Big12 games so they are already way more, but if they double again I'm either gonna lose some of my group or have to go back to the old spot. Hoping it's not too outrageous because the games will be so much more interesting than ECU and Tulane.
    Good luck "going back." With season ticket sellouts it won't be so easy to pick and choose.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    Speaking of Tickets Sales, a big heads up If you're season ticket holders. Tickets are going to get way more expensive in 2023 when we enter the Big 12. I was talking with the ticket office about renewing a set of tickets I had this past season and the price of those 2 tickets for 2022-2023 almost tripled by the time the UCATS fee was added in.
    I moved my seats to a better location this year in preparation of Big12 games so they are already way more, but if they double again I'm either gonna lose some of my group or have to go back to the old spot. Hoping it's not too outrageous because the games will be so much more interesting than ECU and Tulane.

Leave a comment:

• Geaux Juan
    replied

What if I told you…… I did count the fans during pregame for NIU before I ran down the steps with the band. Total count = 152
    I would tell you I know who eight of those people were.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Speaking of Tickets Sales, a big heads up If you're season ticket holders. Tickets are going to get way more expensive in 2023 when we enter the Big 12. I was talking with the ticket office about renewing a set of tickets I had this past season and the price of those 2 tickets for 2022-2023 almost tripled by the time the UCATS fee was added in.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X