AAC Media Day 2022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Media Day 2022

We, or I, have been so focused on the Big 12 that AAC Media day snuck up on us. It’s tomorrow and will be broadcast on ESPN+
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Lobot Where is the nearest clambake?

Comment

I’m looking for options in Texas and not seeing a damn thing. Looks like BBQ is the new menu
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The media has picked us to finish second to Houston in the preseason poll. We got more first place votes and they got more overall.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          The media has picked us to finish second to Houston in the preseason poll. We got more first place votes and they got more overall.
          Bulletin board material.

Comment

Fickell said he would have picked them too. But yeah, bulletin board. They have players and Holgo is a good offensive coach but I honestly think SMU might turn out to be better this season if they can get through the coaching change. Lashlee is a pretty decent offensive coach himself.
            Last edited by Lobot; 07-28-2022, 06:20 PM.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I believe that UC received 9 first place votes compared to Houston's 5 first place votes. However, in order the top three are Houston, UC, UCF. What do they all have in common?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                I believe that UC received 9 first place votes compared to Houston's 5 first place votes. However, in order the top three are Houston, UC, UCF. What do they all have in common?
                The actual first-place votes were UC 10 & UH/UCF 7 each. All three are on the way to the B12.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

The actual first-place votes were UC 10 & UH/UCF 7 each. All three are on the way to the B12.
                  So that means the majority of the remaining votes had UC 3rd or lower in order for them to drop below Houston overall??? Kinda weird?
                  Is that a tad of sour grapes on the part of some voters?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

So that means the majority of the remaining votes had UC 3rd or lower in order for them to drop below Houston overall??? Kinda weird?
                    Is that a tad of sour grapes on the part of some voters?
                    I thought the same thing. Just some teams hoping that UC gets knocked off. I was listening to 700 WLW while on the road yesterday and that is the same thing that they were saying. Also, they may know very little about UC except that we lost a lot of stars to the NFL.

Comment

CLF at the media day. AAC Media Day 2022: Luke Fickell, Cincinnati Bearcats eye third straight conference crown (yahoo.com)

A run down on each team. 2022 AAC Media Day Recap and Storylines (msn.com)
                      Last edited by bearcatbret; 07-29-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X