NCAA Week 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Week 0

There is absolutely nothing decent scheduled for this weekend. The highlight seems to be Northwestern vs Nebraska. There are no Top 25 matchups or teams playing this weekend.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ard/_/group/80
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The NW vs Neb game might be exciting if they are using Ireland announcers.

Comment

I don't know, I think the UCons vs. Utah State (4PM, FS1) should be compelling. It's the beginning of the Jim Mora era, the Ucons haven't lost a league game in awhile, just all around heady stuff.

Comment

Apparently the highlight of the day is that the Internet is down at the stadium in Dublin and they’re just giving away beer for free. Lines are 50 yds long and I’m just waiting on the $0.10 beer night in Cleveland effect to happen.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
          I don't know, I think the UCons vs. Utah State (4PM, FS1) should be compelling. It's the beginning of the Jim Mora era, the Ucons haven't lost a league game in awhile, just all around heady stuff.
          This actually turned out to be a pretty good game to watch, and the UCons played well (by UCons' standards), especially on defense.

They lost their starting QB early and played a true Frosh the rest of the way. USU's QB is a 6th year Grad student who was playing in his 39th game.

The UCons' may win more than one game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

This actually turned out to be a pretty good game to watch, and the UCons played well (by UCons' standards), especially on defense.

They lost their starting QB early and played a true Frosh the rest of the way. USU's QB is a 6th year Grad student who was playing in his 39th game.

The UCons' may win more than one game this year.
            The UCons went to 5-5 last night with a win over UMass. Their defense is still playing well.

They announnced the crowd at 23K+, but if that was true the fans must have still been in the spirit of Halloween and came dressed as empty seats.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X