Play Prater Entire Second Half!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Prater Entire Second Half!

If UC is in command at halftime, please Coach Fickell, play EP the entire second half. One of my contacts, who has very close contact w/ the UC FB coaching staff, is scared to death EP might transfer if he doesn't start to get some playing time. PLAY HIM TODAY, PLEASE!

B.C

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

I will second that motion. The threat of transferring can turn into a reality so much easier today than it has in the past. I read just recently that "free agency" in collegiate sports is becoming a 365 day event. Get EP some game reps.

Comment

And burn a year of eligibility?? Thats the danger of weekly mop up roles.
      As we keep saying, the coaches know the pulse of the team and will do whats best for the team and program. I am sure they don't want EP to leave either and have been talking to him about the plan. Fick has gone 26-3 over the last 3 seasons. He didn't get stupid overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
        and burn a year of eligibility?? Thats the danger of weekly mop up roles.
        As we keep saying, the coaches know the pulse of the team and will do whats best for the team and program. I am sure they don't want ep to leave either and have been talking to him about the plan. Fick has gone 26-3 over the last 3 seasons. He didn't get stupid overnight.
        go bearcats!
        Last edited by Corporateballa; 10-09-2022, 07:51 PM.
        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

See that’s the problem. Not only have they not communicated ANYTHING to him, they lied to him. He’s heard from multiple power-5 schools including Notre Dame and The U.
          What source says that they lied to him, just curious?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
            And burn a year of eligibility?? Thats the danger of weekly mop up roles.
            As we keep saying, the coaches know the pulse of the team and will do whats best for the team and program. I am sure they don't want EP to leave either and have been talking to him about the plan. Fick has gone 26-3 over the last 3 seasons. He didn't get stupid overnight.
            He already used his Redshirt year, so there's nothing to gain keeping him out. I was happy to see him get some quality playing time today. The defense has to keep an eye on him, when he's in, which allows other guys to get open.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post

What source says that they lied to him, just curious?
              Go Bearcats!
              Last edited by Corporateballa; 10-09-2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

See that’s the problem. Not only have they not communicated ANYTHING to him, they lied to him. He’s heard from multiple power-5 schools including Notre Dame and The U.
                I thought schools are not permitted to contact a player until he announces his intent to transfer. So if other schools have contacted him, wouldn’t they have breached ncaa rules? That seems like a risk to other schools.

Comment

You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

He already used his Redshirt year, so there's nothing to gain keeping him out. I was happy to see him get some quality playing time today. The defense has to keep an eye on him, when he's in, which allows other guys to get open.
                    Agreed. He adds an additional dimension when in there, just like DR did last year.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by london 'cat View Post

i thought schools are not permitted to contact a player until he announces his intent to transfer. So if other schools have contacted him, wouldn’t they have breached ncaa rules? That seems like a risk to other schools.
                      go bearcats!
                      Last edited by Corporateballa; 10-09-2022, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Trust no one when it comes to these types of rumors.

Comment

recruiting is a blood sport. There’s only one rule, DONT GET CAUGHT!
                          It seems implausible that a fan forum member would know information that the coaching staff or athletic department staff do not know. There is no way this a secret. If other schools are violating the rules, call them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

You can't believe everything you read on the internet.
                            He didn’t read it on the internet. I know who the source of this info is and it’s a good one.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

It seems implausible that a fan forum member would know information that the coaching staff or athletic department staff do not know. There is no way this a secret. If other schools are violating the rules, call them out.
                              What rules? Between the portal and NIL this is a Wild West scenario. No one knows what the rules are right now honestly. I think you can definitely consider it tampering but who’s going to enforce it ? The NCAA is backpedaling on everything right now. They don’t have the staffing to handle this type of stuff.

I’m sure the staff knows about this. If they didn’t, Now they do.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X