No announcement yet.

Bowl projections 2022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UC vs Missouri would be a good bowl game. probably loss for us now that Fick bolted and some players will opt not to play.

Comment

The Athletic: UC vs. Pitt in the Gasparilla Bowl

Comment

Not a fan of Raymond James Stadium but Tampa would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          Not a fan of Raymond James Stadium but Tampa would be nice.
          What don't you like about Raymond James? It has good sight lines and is a great stadium compared to the dump the Bengals play in.

Comment

Wrong thread
            Last edited by Chewbacca2099; 11-29-2022, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Wrong Thread.
              Last edited by GangstaTakester; 11-29-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

What don't you like about Raymond James? It has good sight lines and is a great stadium compared to the dump the Bengals play in.
                It apparently only holds 2,000 fans for a college game.

Comment

On that basis, lets settle for a safer, less expensive, second tier coach. If that is the underachieving life style in Realville, I guess that why Bearcat fans have never heard of it. Just teasing Chris but I'm sorry I still don't understand.

Currently we are slated for the Gasparilla Bowl against Coastal. This is a low payout bowl and under the circumstances and our disarray, the team will not be pumped to play, and we will likely lose because Coastal will be charged up for the opportunity. How in the world would this scenerio be better than losing to a big name program in a game with 4X the payout?? Bowls are about money and opportunities to build your resume. Losses to lower ranked teams in lower ranked bowls are sure ways to lower your status with pollsters and recruits, plus our travel numbers will dwindle to unimpressive levels which hurts bowl appeal for future years.

Comment

Talk on the most recent BCJ podcast of UC/Louisville in the Fenway Bowl. Wouldn't that be something? Game is in like 15 days haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      Talk on the most recent BCJ podcast of UC/Louisville in the Fenway Bowl. Wouldn't that be something? Game is in like 15 days haha.
                      Wow, nothing like Boston in December, although playing U of L would be interesting, although we won't be at our best.

BTW, the guys on Channel 5 were saying that Saint CLF did not leave any "kind" words for Cincinnati or UC, which is customary. I always thought the guy walked on water, now he is just "another BK" to me.

B.C.
                      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Not Bearcats, but inital reports are Rose Bowl would select PennState over Ohio State because Oh St didn't sell out their allotment last year and have been to Pasedena 3 of last 4 years. That could mean Oh Sta to another NY6 bowl, as they will not get into CFP if top 4 teams win their CCG. However, if one team slips, Oh St could make CFP
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X