2019 vs 2022 Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 vs 2022 Analysis

Good breakdown by Justin WIlliams on why the current team has more in common with the Peach Bowl sqaud than the CFP team. ($)

https://theathletic.com/3902757/2022...cats-football/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

2019, if I recall correctly, we lost to Memphis twice. First time with Ben as QB and then the conference championship game with an injured Ridder. Both games were winnable.

Comment

I really, really enjoy Justin’s coverage of the Bearcats with the Athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Good breakdown by Justin WIlliams on why the current team has more in common with the Peach Bowl sqaud than the CFP team. ($)

https://theathletic.com/3902757/2022...cats-football/
        The 2022 team is much like the Peach Bowl team, EXCEPT we had a dual threat QB back then in Des! That makes a huge difference.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

The 2022 team is much like the Peach Bowl team, EXCEPT we had a dual threat QB back then in Des! That makes a huge difference.

B.C.
          A dual threat QB is not necessary to win.

Comment

B.C.
            Does this site have an Emoji of someone beating a dead horse that I can use?

Comment

B.C.
              Having a dual threat QB isn't end-all be-all to winning. I kinda like the fact Ben doesn't have to look over his shoulder because the QB competition is still open in season practices. Ben isn't very mobile, but he is a good passer (not great). He has made several bad throws, but some of the good throws have been dropped too. This kid is playing hard for the team we love.

Quick aside on silly argument it could hurt chances to sign top rated recruits: If you can't accept that you will asked to win the job, then maybe you are over-rated and should be somewhere else. As the message when team enters says, nothing is handed to us. Nothing is handed to any player. Evan has worked hard and improved vastly. I don't take too much stock in his few chances not being spectacular because this kid will adjust. For now, Ben won the job. Evan is doing all of the right things, cheering on sidelines, being ready at any time, continuing to work hard off the field. He will get his shot to win the job and shine.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

Does this site have an Emoji of someone beating a dead horse that I can use?
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X