Cfp 2022-2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfp 2022-2023

The CFP has been really quiet over the past couple of weeks. I just want to shout out to TCU (and the Big 12) for winning a thriller over the favorite UM. Both games were thrillers yesterday and both b1g 10 teams lost. We get to look forward to playing TCU next year.

What a demonstration of thrilling football yesterday. All the players can be proud of their showing.

Comment

Georgia is a 14-point pick. I think that if I were a gambling man, I would take that. My question to you is, what would the spread be if it were UM instead of TCU?

Comment

Did anyone predict that kind of beat down?

Comment

No one of consequence but the wife asked me if I was gonna watch and I said tongue in cheek no it'll be 30-7 by halftime. We finally turned it on and it was 38-7 at half!!! I thought they would get handled easily but noone saw this coming. Georgia is truly the best team, I think o$u is second and Michigan third.

Comment

Vegas line was UGA -12 . They're usually a lot closer than that. I saw someone jokingly suggest today that it was 12 touchdowns and not 12 points.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
              No one of consequence but the wife asked me if I was gonna watch and I said tongue in cheek no it'll be 30-7 by halftime. We finally turned it on and it was 38-7 at half!!! I thought they would get handled easily but noone saw this coming. Georgia is truly the best team, I think o$u is second and Michigan third.
              Michigan is 3rd ahead of the team that beat them?
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Michigan would win 8 out of 10 against TCU and no way Georgia blows them out that badly. The one I thought would be questioned is o$u ahead of Michigan but I believe they are the better team, although they didn't prove that on the field

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X