2023 Season Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Season Tickets

Wondering everyone's thoughts on the major price increase. I think it's bad timing with Fick and half the team abandoning ship. I expect season ticket sales to go down significantly even with the move to the Big12. The cheap RedZone seats we used to sit in are now the price of our midfield seats from last season. Our midfield seats are now going to price us out, not paying over 2grand for my young kids to not pay attention to the game. We will still be there but I expect many of our regular friends to bow out this coming season

My seats in 206 jumped from $300 to $425. What I don't know is whether, because of the 9-game B12 schedule, we have seven home games or just six, as we had for 2022.

Comment

The 7th game was quoted as being a potential... Not confirmed. If we only have 6 games these prices are comparable to Bengals tickets now. The casual fan is going to spend their money on a Bengals game over UC with them performing at a much higher level than us now. I was fully expecting prices to go up with Fick still the coach... But with all of the change I think they should have waited or raised the prices a much smaller amount, it's going to lead to firesale prices when they have lots of empty seats to fill and make the seasonal ticket holders salty for paying way more for the same seats

Comment

They announced long ago that season tickets would rise when UC enters the BigXII. My tickets are in section 123 and did rise by about $400 total. I thought that was fair considering the opponents would be of a higher caliber.

Comment

My tailgating spaces(2) went from $300 to $500 a piece. We will probably drop one or both.

Comment

I understand the price increase for better quality games, and appreciate that they did not gradually raise prices to see games where IU was best game of the season and Tulane turned out to be best opponent. While the steep price jump in one year seems harsh at-a-glance, I think it is worthy to see a steep increase in quality of our opponents. Also, consider we need to continue investing in our program at a time where fudning will play a large part in attracting players, whther that be in facilities, paying for higher level coaches/staff, or creating a recruiting dept within the football program to alleviate coaches filling both roles. It is higher than anticipated, but I think it is good to test to see what the market can bear.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I just hope that the steep increase in our tickets result in a steep increase in performance on the field.

Comment

My cousin and I have had the "Scholarship Seats" for three or four years. They are padded seats that include food and drink. Price went from $1600 to $2000 per seat. I have always figured that the high cost really helps the athletic program and the university. Note sure I am going to renew this year, as even with some decent recruits coming in, my gut feeling is that we can expect a 4-8 season.

Wins: EKU, Miami, maybe Kansas and Iowa State. Perhaps another win-pick up somewhere. We were 4-8 during St. Luke's first year too.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                  My cousin and I have had the "Scholarship Seats" for three or four years. They are padded seats that include food and drink. Price went from $1600 to $2000 per seat. I have always figured that the high cost really helps the athletic program and the university. Note sure I am going to renew this year, as even with some decent recruits coming in, my gut feeling is that we can expect a 4-8 season.

Wins: EKU, Miami, maybe Kansas and Iowa State. Perhaps another win-pick up somewhere. We were 4-8 during St. Luke's first year too.

B.C.
                  I know you are a lifer as a Bearcat fan, but your post could read to some as you won't be a fan this year bacause they aren't expected to win a bunch. I know that you didn't intend to say you are a fairweather fan, only enjoy the highs. Does not renewing Scholarship Seats mean you you will still be in other seats?

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I know you are a lifer as a Bearcat fan, but your post could read to some as you won't be a fan this year bacause they aren't expected to win a bunch. I know that you didn't intend to say you are a fairweather fan, only enjoy the highs. Does not renewing Scholarship Seats mean you you will still be in other seats?
                    But of course, I’m just not sure I wanna spend over $300 per game to see UC struggle this first year with a new coach. If we don’t get the fancy seats, which we probably will end up getting anyway, we most certainly will get seats that are somewhat more affordable, but we will be there rain or shine, win or lose!

B.C.
                    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I just started thinking about what my dad used to complain about back in the 70's. He was a Michigan State Alumni and we would go to one game a year since we lived out of town. He would say that MSU kept charging the students more each year. Then it was that MSU started decreasing the number of student seats to make more money selling them to the general public. Then it was that MSU moved the students to the worse seats in the house in order to sell those existing seats at a higher rate. He was in the band back in his day and went to every home game.

I bring this up because UC has one of the best student sections and I would hate for UC to start whittling away at their ability to attend and participate in the games.

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on season ticket renewals and I am confused why did we have to check the NIL box. It didn't look like there was much to acknowledge.

Comment

I renewed with a phone call and did not have to mess with the stupid website. The reason is because I could not access it. My security settings must be too strict. However, I decided to get the seat backs because last year, the guys in the seats next to me kept adding people to our row and we ended sitting 4 people in the space of 2. With the seat backs, we can tell them to move.

Comment

Here is what we know about the 2023 schedule. At least the new coaching staff is familiar with the Pitt team. 2023 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X