Offseason Articles for 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    New uniforms will drop tonight around 6 p.m. on social media and probably on GoBearcats.com as well.
    I just got a look at them. Clean looking but somewhat generic. RIP triangles.

https://twitter.com/gobearcatsfb/sta...599599106?s=46
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Utah State Transfer Grzesiak: Veteran Grzesiak Excited About New Role, First Season in Cincinnati - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I just got a look at them. Clean looking but somewhat generic. RIP triangles.

https://twitter.com/gobearcatsfb/sta...599599106?s=46
        I definitely like the triangles being gone. Actually like the simple and clean look. Especially if they don't mix them all the time. All black, all red or all white.

Comment

Rumor has it, because of the speed at which this had to take place, that we may not see Red unis this season.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Do you think they will have a different look next year with a little more flair?

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
              Do you think they will have a different look next year with a little more flair?
              I think that they should have to earn the "flair". I like the straightforward uniforms this year. We are picked second to last in the conference in some polls, I do not think that we should go into this season with "flair".

Comment

Experienced lineman at Louisville, Elder now a leader for UC's Bearcats under Satterfield

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...e/70539774007/

Comment

^^^ It looks like we have some pretty big guys on the O-Line:
                  "Well, a two-deep chart hasn't been released yet and likely won't until the week prior to the Eastern Kentucky game. A safe bet says Gavin Gerhardt, a holdover, starts at center, with Kandra at 320 and 6-5, 315-pound Dartanyan Tinsley at the guards and 6-5, 310-pound returnee John Williams and 6-3, 315-pound Deondre Buford, a Kentucky transfer at tackles. Rotating and/or replacing them will be 6-5, 305-pound Phillip Wilder from Southeast Missouri State, 6-8, 330-pound WWE-sponsored Cam Jones and the cerebral 6-4, 310-pound Trevor Radosevich from Penn."

Comment

This ranks the 14 teams for the 2024 season based on net worth. Spoiler, the four new 2023 teams are the last 4 on the list. It may surprise you who the top two teams are though. Big 12 Conference athletics power rankings after Arizona, Arizona State, Utah expansion (msn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      ^^^ It looks like we have some pretty big guys on the O-Line:
                      "Well, a two-deep chart hasn't been released yet and likely won't until the week prior to the Eastern Kentucky game. A safe bet says Gavin Gerhardt, a holdover, starts at center, with Kandra at 320 and 6-5, 315-pound Dartanyan Tinsley at the guards and 6-5, 310-pound returnee John Williams and 6-3, 315-pound Deondre Buford, a Kentucky transfer at tackles. Rotating and/or replacing them will be 6-5, 305-pound Phillip Wilder from Southeast Missouri State, 6-8, 330-pound WWE-sponsored Cam Jones and the cerebral 6-4, 310-pound Trevor Radosevich from Penn."
                      I remember back in the 70's when a starting OL man weighed 250-270#!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

I remember back in the 70's when a starting OL man weighed 250-270#!

B.C.
                        Wait until you see the 450lb freshman at TCU. He large.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Recruiting will not change with the new conference? UC's Satterfield won't change recruiting no matter where Big 12 goes (usatoday.com)

Comment

Big XII Football in 19 days
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Scott Springer on the tight ends https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...y/70591116007/

Comment

Braden Smith pilots planes when not catching football for UC

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...n/70597463007/

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X