Tickets 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets 2023

Just a note from the Ruckus, student tickets are sold out for the season.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

They remained similarly priced too. That’s doing the kids a solid.

Comment

They got us good though
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC certainly did raise the ticket price, but about half of the additional season total was because of the additional home game. The Cats had only six home games last season but will have seven this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          They got us good though
          yep - i have 11 tickets - my cost went up by @ 2/3 - extra game or not, that's a big nut

Comment

I have two season tickets and my cost went up by about $200 total. I didn’t think that was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
              UC certainly did raise the ticket price, but about half of the additional season total was because of the additional home game. The Cats had only six home games last season but will have seven this year.
              The price increase was announced before UC even knew we'd have 7 home games. Consider the increase permanent for a 6 game season next year, and expect higher, if we get 7 home games in the future.

Comment

At least the cost of parking passes did not increase....wakka wakka wakka
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                  At least the cost of parking passes did not increase....wakka wakka wakka
                  The Fozzy Bear thing has me thinking that we're all actually Statler and Waldorf in the upper box complaining about ticket prices.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X