2023 Schedule updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Oooooooooklahomaaaaaaaaaa is on FOX Sports TV at Noooooon.
    Barstool , has noted that Fox's Big Noon Kickoff might show up for this one.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

My season tickets were delivered electronically to me yesterday. Starting to get excited for the season. Go Bearcats!!

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
        My season tickets were delivered electronically to me yesterday. Starting to get excited for the season. Go Bearcats!!
        Mine came last night too. I was starting to worry. Paper tickets were received a couple weeks earlier for those who opted the old fashioned way.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Mine came last night too. I was starting to worry. Paper tickets were received a couple weeks earlier for those who opted the old fashioned way.
          I'd opt for paper except I have to mail then out if I sell them and the USPS is not as solid as it once was. "I'm a grumpy old man and I'm not going to take it anymore...." -Dana Carvey
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC at Oklahoma 9/23 will be at noon on FOX. I guess this is considered the "Big Noon" game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              UC at Oklahoma 9/23 will be at noon on FOX. I guess this is considered the "Big Noon" game.
              Although, the game is in Cincinnati. I wonder how an 11:00 game for Oklahoma will affect them.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

Although, the game is in Cincinnati. I wonder how an 11:00 game for Oklahoma will affect them.
                It won't at all. Big XII teams are very used to playing at 11:00. They usually have a whole slate of games in that window. That start time is much more likely to affect someone like BYU than anyone else in the conference.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Consider the opponent, but last year Oklahoma won 49-14 at Nebraska in a Noon ET game in week 3

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Consider the opponent, but last year Oklahoma won 49-14 at Nebraska in a Noon ET game in week 3
                    Hopefully that won't happen. But, we need to take care of business in the winnable games like Miami. I think we might be a bit underrated, and hopefully that works to our advantage.

Comment

Homecoming vs. Iowa St is a noon start.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's always a noon start for homecoming and we all HATE it. Wish we could get an afternoon start for homecoming once.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                          It's always a noon start for homecoming and we all HATE it. Wish we could get an afternoon start for homecoming once.
                          Nothing quite like the 6:00am start for the Band and Alumni Band alumni (Wake up dorms!). Not to mention everyone that hasn't finished their floats.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Baylor. Noon start yet again
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              Baylor. Noon start yet again
                              , all these nooners are killing me. I have to drive down from northern Columbus so early to get in some tailgate time

Comment

Yeah you're not the only one that's unhappy about all these noon starts. It's nice from a TV standpoint becuase I can watch it and then go get things done but the atmosphere is not the same for day games.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X