BYU Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Tickets

My son goes to BYU so I'm planning on flying out to Provo for the game on Sep 29th. Does anyone have suggestions on where is the best / cheapest place to get tickets? I don't particularly care if I'm in the "Cincinnati" section or not and I don't want nosebleeds but also don't want to pay a ton if that is possible. I don't go to a lot of CFB games so I'm not sure if it's just StubHub or directly or other.

Hopefully the result will work out better than when I flew out for the UVU NIT game :-)

Originally posted by regoarrarr View Post
    My son goes to BYU so I'm planning on flying out to Provo for the game on Sep 29th. Does anyone have suggestions on where is the best / cheapest place to get tickets? I don't particularly care if I'm in the "Cincinnati" section or not and I don't want nosebleeds but also don't want to pay a ton if that is possible. I don't go to a lot of CFB games so I'm not sure if it's just StubHub or directly or other.

Hopefully the result will work out better than when I flew out for the UVU NIT game :-)
    or, better than the last fball trip there, when tommy tubs laid it down a bit early

Comment

Per the BYU athletics site, single game tickets will go on sale 8/10/23 at 10:00 MT (noon ET). The prices are unstated. There are secondary markets selling tickets now, which undoubtedly are season tickets being resold on a per-game basis. All are well over $100 each and are either low in the corners or upstairs towards the end zones.

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

or, better than the last fball trip there, when tommy tubs laid it down a bit early
        Yes, I remember watching that game on TV with a couple of BYU alums I go to church with and it was not an enjoyable evening :-)

Comment

FYI - general admission tickets went on sale today (at noon EST). I bought 2 tickets

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X