BYU Tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • regoarrarr
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 30

    #1

    BYU Tickets

    My son goes to BYU so I'm planning on flying out to Provo for the game on Sep 29th. Does anyone have suggestions on where is the best / cheapest place to get tickets? I don't particularly care if I'm in the "Cincinnati" section or not and I don't want nosebleeds but also don't want to pay a ton if that is possible. I don't go to a lot of CFB games so I'm not sure if it's just StubHub or directly or other.

    Hopefully the result will work out better than when I flew out for the UVU NIT game :-)
  • D.A.H.
    Member
    • Jan 2023
    • 439

    #2
    Originally posted by regoarrarr
    My son goes to BYU so I'm planning on flying out to Provo for the game on Sep 29th. Does anyone have suggestions on where is the best / cheapest place to get tickets? I don't particularly care if I'm in the "Cincinnati" section or not and I don't want nosebleeds but also don't want to pay a ton if that is possible. I don't go to a lot of CFB games so I'm not sure if it's just StubHub or directly or other.

    Hopefully the result will work out better than when I flew out for the UVU NIT game :-)
    or, better than the last fball trip there, when tommy tubs laid it down a bit early

    Comment

    • swilsonsp4
      Veteran
      • Apr 2007
      • 5089

      #3
      Per the BYU athletics site, single game tickets will go on sale 8/10/23 at 10:00 MT (noon ET). The prices are unstated. There are secondary markets selling tickets now, which undoubtedly are season tickets being resold on a per-game basis. All are well over $100 each and are either low in the corners or upstairs towards the end zones.

      Comment

      • regoarrarr
        Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 30

        #4
        Originally posted by D.A.H.

        or, better than the last fball trip there, when tommy tubs laid it down a bit early
        Yes, I remember watching that game on TV with a couple of BYU alums I go to church with and it was not an enjoyable evening :-)

        Comment

        • regoarrarr
          Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 30

          #5
          FYI - general admission tickets went on sale today (at noon EST). I bought 2 tickets

          Comment

          Responsive Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...