TV for UC @ Pitt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV for UC @ Pitt

Nicole Auerbach just reported that the ACC has signed a three-year agreement with the CW to air 50 football and basketball games. Apparently included will be the Bearcats' game in Pittsburgh on 9/9/23. That's Channel 25 in Cincy for those who never tried to find it.

CW is 12.2 over the air in Cincy, 517 on Fioptics.

Comment

Channel 25 via DirecTV.

Comment

I don’t even know what to say here. This is amateur hour.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oh my. It’s all of ACC Football and basketball non conference. Yikes
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This states that the CW ACC Sports begins with Pitt and UC - ACC football and basketball coming to the CW Network this fall (wyff4.com)

One pundit says that this is great news for the ACC because the CW reaches everyone state for free.

Comment

Is this extra broadcast money for ACC to their ESPN deal for games ESPN doesn't want
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                Is this extra broadcast money for ACC to their ESPN deal for games ESPN doesn't want
                These are Tier 3, non-conference games that Raycom used to air regionally. ESPN was never involved with these. Apparently, Raycom still will produce the games via CW.

Comment

6:30 p.m. ET -- probably immediately following a syndicated re-run of a show at 6

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    6:30 p.m. ET -- probably immediately following a syndicated re-run of a show at 6
                    Behind maybe "the Flash" or "Supergirl".

Comment

This seems like an important question. Is the CW feed national or regional for these games? I can get the CW national feed on Hulu but will they actually be carrying the game?

And will there be an episode of Friends before the game so I can sing "Smelly Cat" at the Panthers?
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

^^^ How funny. When the ACC - CW deal was announced, it was deemed such a great thing because everyone across the Country could watch it. I took that as the CW will cover the ACC games across the Country. Of course, when you assume.....

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X