Gameday question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday question

I'm heading to the game tomorrow and it's my first home game in quite awhile. I know the seats are backless (right?). I have a cushion with a back, but the policy wasn't clear to me. It says seat cushions can be brought, but no cushions with pockets. Is a (foldable) cushion with a back not allowed then?

Also - is it possible to park anywhere on the street for free? (willing to walk a bit). Or is that a pipe dream?

The padded seats that many season ticket holders buy with their ticket purchase have backs, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue. Yes, there is free parking on the surrounding streets, but I suggest an early arrival, or you'll have to carry your padded seats quite a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by regoarrarr View Post
      I'm heading to the game tomorrow and it's my first home game in quite awhile. I know the seats are backless (right?). I have a cushion with a back, but the policy wasn't clear to me. It says seat cushions can be brought, but no cushions with pockets. Is a (foldable) cushion with a back not allowed then?

Also - is it possible to park anywhere on the street for free? (willing to walk a bit). Or is that a pipe dream?
      Folding seat cushions with a back are allowed, just be careful on seat width, especially if next to the UC provided seats.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X