Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontay Corleone ... coming back!

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ear-cincinnati

"It's to help my city out," Corleone said. "I love my fan base. They are very loyal. I want to end on a high note. I believe in this coaching staff."

This is excellent news, especially his support of the coaching staff.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

NIL and improving his draft stock and his sentiment for home perhaps. Regardless he is saying all the right things. Good leadership.

Comment

I was told by a longtime assistant volunteer coach at Colerain in October that the Godfather would be going to the NFL. So much for my reliable sources! Glad he is coming back, as he is a great team leader, and force on the field.

B.C.
        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
          I was told by a longtime assistant volunteer coach at Colerain in October that the Godfather would be going to the NFL. So much for my reliable sources! Glad he is coming back, as he is a great team leader, and force on the field.

B.C.
          It is hard to predict in today's football world. There is the NIL and up to date Draft evaluations. Glad he is coming back, but you never know.

Comment

Something positive to build on for the 2024 season.

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Not surprised. His play was good though not up to last year's standard. His pro prospects were likely hurt by playing on a such a poor defensive team. By returning, he has a chance to improve his draft status next year.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X