No announcement yet.

Polls '24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats received 2 votes in the coaches' poll, so sitting at #34. That's at least progress. Also, #30 in Sagarin.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
      Cats received 2 votes in the coaches' poll, so sitting at #34. That's at least progress. Also, #30 in Sagarin.
      I have not seen the Coaches used this year by any media outside of USA Today and Gannett itself. It's almost like this poll doesn't matter much anymore. Weird.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Chris Vanini, The Athletic's CFB reporter ($), puts out a weekly ranking of all 134 FBS teams. It's rather along the lines of "what have you done for me lately?", but he was impressed enough by UC's last two games to move the Cats from #54 to #33 this week. At the beginning of the season, Vanini had UC buried somewhere well below #80, undoubtedly based on the 2023 outcome.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/585...-rankings-byu/

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
          Chris Vanini, The Athletic's CFB reporter ($), puts out a weekly ranking of all 134 FBS teams. It's rather along the lines of "what have you done for me lately?", but he was impressed enough by UC's last two games to move the Cats from #54 to #33 this week. At the beginning of the season, Vanini had UC buried somewhere well below #80, undoubtedly based on the 2023 outcome.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/585...-rankings-byu/
          We started preseason at 94. I'll take 33 any day.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

And while you can't change the past, just think where we would be if we make a 35 yard field goal and Sorsby is sacked before he can throw a pick6?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X