Predictions For Rest of Season!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions For Rest of Season!

I have watched all of our final six opponents play, and here is how I see the season finishing out:

Probable wins: TCU
    Chance to win: Arizona State and WV
    Likely not win: Colorado, Kansas State, and Iowa State.

End record likely to be 5-7 or perhaps 6-6.

Let's hope for an upset somewhere in this list.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

My only disagreement is CU becomes a chance to win with injuries to Hunter and their WRs, though it is a small chance. I think TCU, ASU, and WVU are a bigger chance to win as we are at home for all three games. Here's hoping WVU is a Nip at Night!
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I'm not sure what to think about the WV game.They smoked us last year but this one is in Nippert and Neal Brown is floundering this season. WVU fans want him gone. (again)

Arizona St. is not great on the road. TCU can score but can't stop anyone.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        I'm not sure what to think about the WV game.They smoked us last year but this one is in Nippert and Neal Brown is floundering this season. WVU fans want him gone. (again)

Arizona St. is not great on the road. TCU can score but can't stop anyone.
        Sooo, we beat WVU, ASU, TCU, plus CU, then upset either ISU or KSU to get to 9-3. I'm still upset about that TT game we shoulda won, even more than the Pitt game where we got lucky they couldn't complete a pass in the first half.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X