10 minutes of commercials after the earlier game, we missed part of the first drive.
Arizona 10/3 11:00 PM Fox
Collapse
X
-
-
Another notoriously slow start on both sides of the ball - interception was great but squandered when QB was sacked… have to get rid of the ball … FG NG. Wildcats are definitely amped up for this game.Comment
-
I don’t get the play calling on that 1st and goal situation. Putting Jones in at QB just wasted a down. Just awful.👍 1Comment
-
Should have kicked a field goal instead of going for it on 4th down at the 2 yard line. Get some points with the defense playing reasonably well. Dumb decision by CSS.👍 1Comment
-
Defense has been good enough. Offense is woeful. It seems French just doesn’t process fast enough, and lacks elite accuracy. I hope I have to eat those words.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
I’ve seen enough of the Satterfield era. Another early season con. After all the $$$$$ UC spent to be Big 12 ready, this is intolerable.Comment
-
-
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment