No announcement yet.

Kelly on Jim Rome today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK is a smart guy. He realizes the potential that this program has. I think that as long as the university and fans stay behind him both fan support and money wise...he will be here for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by milfordcats View Post
      BK is a smart guy. He realizes the potential that this program has. I think that as long as the university and fans stay behind him both fan support and money wise...he will be here for a long time.
      I just hope people won't be bitter if he leaves. Where ever Coach BK may be in 5-10 years (whether its here or elsewhere) I wish him the best and thank him for jumpstarting our program.
      "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by cafemerald View Post
        I just hope people won't be bitter if he leaves. Where ever Coach BK may be in 5-10 years (whether its here or elsewhere) I wish him the best and thank him for jumpstarting our program.
        BK had a nice base when he arrived, he has been able to take that base to the next level. If we are handing out thanks to building our program, Mruphy gets nothing. Minter gets a thanks for building an infrastructure, specifically around weightlifting and a defensive toughness that the older players are able to pass to younger ones. Dantonio embraced and enhanced that defensive toughness and was beginning of recruiting better athletes. I agree BK is the catalyst to propelling us to high national prominence, but it has been a team effort and concerted goal by many people over the years.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X