No announcement yet.

More important than UC sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are in our prayers chain for the best outcome of your daughter. All of you and family are part of the UC Bearcats family as always.
    I bleed red and black!!!!

Comment

May she live a long and healthy life bret
      What I really wanna say I cant define

Comment

Great to hear she is going to be ok. Yes, nothing puts things in perspective quite like that. My thoughts prayers for now, and moving forward.

Comment

She did vomit quite a bit yesterday and we contribute it to one of the five medications she is on. We are taking her back to OU today to avoid the potential bad weather on Monday. Also, she wants to walk her class routes to determine how much time it will take her. She still can not turn her head or twist her neck but rather she twists her entire body to look in a different direction. She will start her radiation iodine treatment in 6 weeks. I hope that they can administer that in Athens so that she can avoid missing more classes. (Yes, I am disappointed that she did not choose UC but for her major it was probably the best choice and she does love it there). Thank you all for your kind words. Maybe the prayers can translate into a win of ND.

As an addition, my son does plan on attending UC.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X