UCATS announcement this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98bearcat View Post
    This can easily go the other direction, especially in this first year with all the buzz of a new stadium... I know a lot of friends who have "NEVER" bought season tickets for UC before are all purchasing them for this next year.. soo, who knows. I personally have no problem with the changes, UC needs to stop acting small time... even with the price changes it is a better deal for a better team than almost everything else out there... what else are going to spend your entertainment dollars on?? Season Reds? Bengals? wtf is the hockey teams name?? besides you can get 5 years of season tickets for 1 years cost of the cheap seats at Bengals.. stop whining please.
    I hope you are correct, as i applaud them getting as much as they can. However, history indicates that without big games/rivalries, selling tickets is a struggle(at any price). We'll see.

Comment

I think what we will see is firesale deals on tickets once the season begins. Emails will be sent out saying use such and such code to buy tickets for just $10! Which for some reason they send to us who already have tickets and paid multiple times more money for... That's really the only thing that makes me mad, is we pay more for the tickets and then an additional amount for a donation as well and then they sell the same or better seats for much cheaper. They need to add some sort of perk for being a UCATS season ticket holder, right now there isn't much reason to stay for average fans.

I'll be renewing my seats but I'm not sure my whole group will be doing the same.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X