Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Any update on who covers UC for the Athletic? I was waiting on this to get a subscription as my focus is on UC and if there isn't decent content on my sports, it's not going to be worth it for me.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    There's a possibility that Shannon Russell may not be the permanent assigment writer for the Bearcats.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    They have a special for $3.49/mo + a tee shirt. It looks like a pre-launch special for the Cincinnati site.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I just do not think you will get anything from Shannon Russell that you cannot get elsewhere, at least for UC. I do not care what Ohio State does. On the bright side, I saw no mention of Kentucky anywhere. I will pass for now

Fair. It will be nice to have any extra coverage but, yeah, not worth subscribing too it just because she might write an article now and again.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Responding to the above, Shannon obviously was on the XU beat a while and continues to be close to the program. So perhaps there will be more X content from her than UC. But I don't have any issues with any coverage she gives to UC - she's already done some with WCPO.com right?

Also, I don't get the big to do about the OSU stuff. OSU articles will show up on the UC and Cleveland pages, right? It's not like your money goes only to Cincy coverage - you click on the article or you don't.
    I just do not think you will get anything from Shannon Russell that you cannot get elsewhere, at least for UC. I do not care what Ohio State does. On the bright side, I saw no mention of Kentucky anywhere. I will pass for now

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Responding to the above, Shannon obviously was on the XU beat a while and continues to be close to the program. So perhaps there will be more X content from her than UC. But I don't have any issues with any coverage she gives to UC - she's already done some with WCPO.com right?

Also, I don't get the big to do about the OSU stuff. OSU articles will show up on the UC and Cleveland pages, right? It's not like your money goes only to Cincy coverage - you click on the article or you don't.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Yeah that's the problem everyone seems to be having. That and the fact that they will cover the Buckeyes on a Cincinnati site.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Shannon Russell covering UC? I'll have to be convinced on that one.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X